Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2012
By: SZL3KR First Son 2 posts

Pre Order Bonus's Not in my Pre order :(

2 replies 113 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Hi PSASBR Community!
My name is Adam and i am a gamer from Australia 

I picked up the game on it's first release day via a payed off preorder in an Australian EB games retailer, Unfortunately the woman at the counter told me there were no pre order bonus's that came with the copys or any other copies of the game!!
I am extreamly dissapointed as i expected all Pre ordered copies to come with a voucher containing the exclusive costumes! (as shown on a promotional poster i.e 'Pre order and recieve bonus costumes'

My question to the Community and SuperBot ent is will these costumes be realsed eventually onto the PSN store. or is there a way to get my Pre Ordered bonus that i was supposed to recieve?? 
Thanks for your time! 
P.S The game is AMAZING!!! Sir Dan FTW!!   (although i would love to play as his Golden Armour Variant!!)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Pre Order Bonus's Not in my Pre order :(

Nov 22, 2012

Did Australia get that offer?  I know the U.S and United Kingdom did.  In any case check your receipt that's where your code should be located.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Pre Order Bonus's Not in my Pre order :(

Nov 22, 2012
I hate the fact that pre-order bonuses are something that are reflected in-game. This makes it very difficult unless they are handled properly and given to all retailers instead of just exclusive ones.

For instance only GAME.co.uk comes with the pre-order bonus costumes not the major site Amazon.

IMO, Pre-order bonuses should be Collector's edition things like Keychains, Mugs, T-shirt that sort of thing instead of something that is in-game and instead release the extra costumes for 5 bucks or something in the PSN store.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)
0 Likes