Highlighted
Nov 08 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

Potential Best "Rivalry"

[ Edited ]
10 replies 367 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

SuperBot pretty much has it spot on (Though Fat Princess and Evil Cole McGrath? Haha!). Except one big opportunity was missed....

If only Lara could have made it...she and Nate would have been PERFECT (if not the BEST) rivals!
As a Tomb Raider and Uncharted fan, that would have been gold! And also the set up for a future union game; who DOESN'T want to see Lara and Nathan starring in the same game?! Lara Croft & Nathan Drake in "Uncharted Tombs". That game would be hot and EPIC among other things!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 11 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: Potential Best "Rivalry"

Nov 8, 2012

disappoimted I saw nariko vs emo dante lol though I get that they are both from ninja theory.  would've loved nariko/kratos rivalry but oh well.  nothing stops the match up from happening

Message 2 of 11 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 8, 2012

It'd be like staring into a mirror.

That switches a persons gender.

Message 3 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Dead soldiers (Sir Dan vs. Radec) rivalry I'm so ready for. Big vs. Small (Big Daddy vs. Sackboy) seems good too.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 4 of 11 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7973 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I'm actually really excited for the Fat Princess/Evil Cole rivalry. I think it's going to be hilarious. There's no way they try to make that one serious like Kratos/Sweet Tooth. It'll play out more like Sackboy/Big Daddy.

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 5 of 11 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 8, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

SuperBot pretty much has it spot on (Though Fat Princess and Evil Cole McGrath? Haha!).

If only Lara could have made it...she and Nate would have been PERFECT (if not the BEST) rivals!
As a Tomb Raider and Uncharted fan, that would have been gold! And also the set up for a future union game; who DOESN'T want to see Lara and Nathan starring in the same game?! Lara Croft & Nathan Drake in "Uncharted Tombs". That game would be hot and EPIC among other things!

You're going to conclusions when the game isn't even out (and no, the Attract Trailer doesn't count, cause they're battling, not talking)?

Why are you going off-topic in your own thread. You mentioned "Lara", so this automatically means a character request thread. No, she & Nathan Drake wouldn't have been a "Perfect" rival. The Sly & Drake rival is great.

You mention your a "Tomb Raider" & "Uncharted" fan....... seriously? It's only "Perfect" for you, not for EVERYONE in the world who is going to get this game. Now you're saying both starring in the same game? ........Why off-topic so much in your own thread? That game would be hot & epic? How about we don't make it happen.

And in the end....

Don't Cole me & Bonus Points for ones who got the reference, it'll be a hard one folks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 6 of 11 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I don't really like the sly vs drake rivalry.  It should be Drake vs Sweet Tooth, because Drake's worst fear is clowns..  would've made more sense.  But then I guess sly would have to fight Kratos o.O

Message 7 of 11 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Sly and Drake is great. Lara might have been better, but don't think she'd be a very good character for this game overall

Message 8 of 11 (262 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I cant wait to see the story behind evil Cole and FP
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 9 of 11 (256 Views)
Wastelander
632 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Also, I wonder how they're going to fit Cole and Evil Cole in the same universe. This story shall be very amusing to play through!

Photobucket
Message 10 of 11 (231 Views)
0 Likes