Jan 09 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Possible reason for crash's absence (doubt it though)

0 replies 140 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

Apparently this is a possible reason for crash's absence

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale fans have been asking for SuperBot to put the infamous Crash Bandicoot in their game. Omar Kendall had mentioned they were in negotiations, however we haven't heard much about it since.

What looks to be a redesign of Crash has been spotted on Vicarious Visions' Facebook page, and this could be the possible reason for the absence of Crash in PlayStation All-Stars.

The SuperBot Twitter had also mentioned that we would have more information on Crash making an appearance in the game, but unfortunately the conversation has since been deleted (you can see it here).

Now are some comments

Oroku_saki- We got the Dante and Raiden redesigns in PSASBR before their respective redesigned games are even out.

Just saying.

The redesign reasoning doesn't hold to me.

@Oroku_Saki i thought the same thing but then again the people have become used to those 2 redesigns. apparently not so much for Dante but its been made public for a long time now where this Crash Bandicoot redesign seems to be new to everyone so maybe forcing people to get used to it so soon via PSASBR could be bad for business.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 1 (140 Views)