Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Possible Terrible News

Dec 16, 2012

TingTongTei wrote:

Hmm similar to what i was told.. Seems like this is becoming more and more true. Man people are gonna be **bleep** when dino rang is revealed

actually this contradicts what you said.  You said activision was allowing crash only if dino-rang got put in.  This guy is saying activision is only allowing dino-rang and that's it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 14 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Dec 16, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

TingTongTei wrote:

Hmm similar to what i was told.. Seems like this is becoming more and more true. Man people are gonna be **bleep** when dino rang is revealed

actually this contradicts what you said.  You said activision was allowing crash only if dino-rang got put in.  This guy is saying activision is only allowing dino-rang and that's it

oh really? Thats odd, well i'm sticking by what i was told

Message 12 of 14 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I'll admit, I looked into it a touch. The situation makes absolutely no sense at all to be true. Dino Rang was in both Skylanders I believe, but was not a main character. Now why the hell would they want to include an old side character? Activision is stupid, but they like money, and this will get them none. Plus, as far as I know, this character is not capable of having a good moveset.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 13 of 14 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Oh my God, I thought somebody died. (title...?)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes