Dec 05 2012
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts

Possible PSASBR Website Update?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 236 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

If anyone has noticed, they have finally taken down the "4 New Characters" sign on the ALL-STARS section of the website. Can wwe possibly be getting an update to the website with Kat and Emmett Graves finally in the mix? Can we actually expect "New Challenger!" videos on Friday at the VGA's?

Message 1 of 5 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Possible PSASBR Website Update?

Dec 5, 2012

I just now noticed it's gone.

Message 2 of 5 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Does it seem strange to anyone how Kat and Emmet look so far along in development. It's as if SuperBot's been working on them for longer than they wanted us to know. Could there possibly be more to come at the VGA's? (I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I'd rather be sad than bored)

Message 3 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 5, 2012

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Does it seem strange to anyone how Kat and Emmet look so far along in development. It's as if SuperBot's been working on them for longer than they wanted us to know. Could there possibly be more to come at the VGA's? (I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I'd rather be sad than bored)

Haha, I set myself up for disappointment from TGS forwards.  Just expect nothing, and if you end up getting more then you'll be super excited!  =D

Message 4 of 5 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 5, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Haha, I set myself up for disappointment from TGS forwards.  Just expect nothing, and if you end up getting more then you'll be super excited!  =D

Well, I hope we at least get trailers for the new characters. Greg and Collin did say they were playable at Santa Monica's little event.

Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)
0 Likes