Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: Possible Kat Leak

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

If it's fake, then where is that render from? Post the original image, and we'll know if it's fake or not. Otherwise you're all in denial.

this is a very good point actually, in spite of this comment i searched and searched and could not find

an original photo with kat in this pose.

i guess this as well as the first photo officially confirms kat,

this roster is just getting better and better

Message 41 of 114 (420 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

The people do not see it royal for that she is not Crash, if he (Crash) was upside-down, surely that the people would be saying that it is true. I have searched in Kat's images to find someone similar to this one (the last photo).

I do not found any, unless it is a group of people doing artworks I do not believe that it is false.

Message 42 of 114 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Easy to Photoshop, but I can't find the original render. There's a chance that it's actually legit.

The Locoroco stage thing, on the other side, seems pretty fake. The background is lacking detail compared to the leaked version.

Message 43 of 114 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: Kat from Gravity Rush & Franzea(LocoRoco) unofficially confirmed

Sep 7, 2012

That is a pretty **bleep** good picture if it is shopped. It looks real, but I will never trust a blurry picture. I need clarity Smiley Happy

It do hope Kat makes it in. Shes a great female lead, and that is something this game lacks.

Message 44 of 114 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Kind of looks like a collossus back there

Message 45 of 114 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 7, 2012

This was on the facebook page, it appears to be fan made though. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 46 of 114 (362 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Okay, I see it now that's definitely Kat at first it looked like Rachet because of the height. Now that I looked at it again I can see thag it's Kat and she's kicking Sweet Tooth.
Message 47 of 114 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Well to start with there is no render. + If the people saying it's 'easy' to fake something like this: PROOVE IT! I would love to see it.... If I give a render of a chracter, can someone photoshop it like the Kat version? And tell me then, it's easy!

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 48 of 114 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 7, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Well to start with there is no render. + If the people saying it's 'easy' to fake something like this: PROOVE IT! I would love to see it.... If I give a render of a chracter, can someone photoshop it like the Kat version? And tell me then, it's easy!

I want to see what can be done as welll

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 49 of 114 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 7, 2012

ian111199 and XenoAUS I would love to see if you 2 who say it's easy, can make something like the Kat version. You two were the ones that said it was Easy! So proove it to me!

Make something with this render: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/galerie/Assasin-s-Creed-129/Assassin-s-Creed-82622.htm

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 50 of 114 (344 Views)
0 Likes