Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012
This is easy to photoshop with time if you know what you're doing. Just saying, those who say impossible have no idea.
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 31 of 114 (472 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/30/2010
Offline
203 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

Fake  image. Obviously this is all planned by a fan. Fans have been making artwork and editing photos for the last decade, it one of the easist things 

 


ark567 wrote:

this was posted on a thread here by hinomoSHT T like a hr ago original.jpg


How would someone have access to a site when no one else does ? 
Everyone who knows the characters will have signed a contact to not reveal anything. 

Message 32 of 114 (450 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Kat from Gravity Rush & Franzea(LocoRoco) unofficially confirmed

Sep 7, 2012
Message 33 of 114 (491 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/17/2012
Offline
243 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

ark567 wrote:

this was posted on a thread here by hinomoSHT T like a hr ago original.jpg


 

THIS is a good phototshop

 

and sorry guys but... kat is Hot capital h

 

Message 34 of 114 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/30/2010
Offline
203 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

I wouldnt say that difficult. Quite easy the most difficult things would be getting rid of the backgrounD before kat and maybe looking for the same font size ?

Message 35 of 114 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

If it's fake, then where is that render from? Post the original image, and we'll know if it's fake or not. Otherwise you're all in denial.

Message 36 of 114 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/30/2010
Offline
203 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

If it's fake, then where is that render from? Post the original image, and we'll know if it's fake or not. Otherwise you're all in denial.


Im not in denial im just saying it easy to fake images. 

 

The image could be from anyway such as in gam. Or from trailer 

 

Message 37 of 114 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/20/2011
Offline
288 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

ian111199 wrote:

Fake  image. Obviously this is all planned by a fan. Fans have been making artwork and editing photos for the last decade, it one of the easist things 

 


ark567 wrote:

this was posted on a thread here by hinomoSHT T like a hr ago original.jpg


How would someone have access to a site when no one else does ? 
Everyone who knows the characters will have signed a contact to not reveal anything. 


i dont know it was the guys first post then he removed it. and ya all developers have to sign a non disclosure agreament

 

Message 38 of 114 (391 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

It's real! Kat is in the game! I as a photoshopper myself, can't see anything fake about the leak picture and this..


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 39 of 114 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/30/2010
Offline
203 posts
 

Re: Possible Kat Leak

Sep 7, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

It's real! Kat is in the game! I as a photoshopper myself, can't see anything fake about the leak picture and this..


Obvious lie. Photo are easy to fake. I can get a tweet from super bot and edit it 

Message 40 of 114 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes