Jan 23 2013
By: CatatonicAlex Wastelander 810 posts

Possible Heihachi buffs

16 replies 356 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

I don't play with him- but still curious as to what kind of possible buff he can recieve? 

A KC for his level 1? It's already the cheapest around and his level 2 is 10x better than Spike's.

A reduced level 3?

Message 1 of 17 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Re: Possible Heihachi buffs

Jan 23, 2013
He has a single move that gives him 90 ap. If you hit all 3 characters with it at one time he gets so much ap... He's fine the way he is. One of the sweetest level 2's in the game and hes got some armor move like big daddy.
Message 2 of 17 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Jan 23, 2013

He already has KC for his level 1. I think their going to make his level 2 AI smarter is what i think because i don't know what else their is to fix.

Message 3 of 17 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Yeah... I know that.
But Kendall thinks he needs a buff. Smiley Indifferent
So what could they possibly buff?
Message 4 of 17 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Maybe they could make him turn into the bear so you get total control of it.
Message 5 of 17 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jan 23, 2013
his lvl 2 ai is so retarded. just climb up on a platform and jump jump jump till the cows come home.
or you can kill heihachi and yogi bear goes away. not sure if they patched this tho
Message 6 of 17 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Besides raising the AI's intelligence, I don't think Heihachi needs a buff. Plus, he has so many combos that if you execute them with his down circle, you can get up to 170 - 200 AP!
Message 7 of 17 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Jan 23, 2013
They need to do a handful of things for a variety of reasons.

1) Give him a reasonable confirm into his lvl 1 OR massively improve the AI on Kuma.
They can really take their pick on this one though I would probably lean towards making forward+square a confirm for his LVL1 and leave the bear alone, making it much better would risk making it OP on levels like the dojo.

2) Make the volleyball happen a bit more frequently
This is just because its a cool little feature, but happens so rarely that you can spam his projectiles all match without seeing one.

3) He needs some option to help him approach, especially against the top 5-7 characters in the game.
I think I would look at giving him a small amount of invulnerability on his air crouch dash, as it stands characters with mines/bananas/cakes/etc can make it near impossible for Heihachi to get in essentially making him pointless.

These three tweaks would move him into the average to above average category without making him OP.
Come watch competitive and casual PSASBR play:
http://twitch.tv/hotboxgaming
Message 8 of 17 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jan 23, 2013

godlessmode wrote:
They need to do a handful of things for a variety of reasons.

1) Give him a reasonable confirm into his lvl 1 OR massively improve the AI on Kuma.
They can really take their pick on this one though I would probably lean towards making forward+square a confirm for his LVL1 and leave the bear alone, making it much better would risk making it OP on levels like the dojo.

2) Make the volleyball happen a bit more frequently
This is just because its a cool little feature, but happens so rarely that you can spam his projectiles all match without seeing one.

3) He needs some option to help him approach, especially against the top 5-7 characters in the game.
I think I would look at giving him a small amount of invulnerability on his air crouch dash, as it stands characters with mines/bananas/cakes/etc can make it near impossible for Heihachi to get in essentially making him pointless.

These three tweaks would move him into the average to above average category without making him OP.

But Heihachi already has 2 confirms for a Level 1 (Forward Square and Down Circle + Square) They just need to make Kuma smarter

Message 9 of 17 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Forward square isn't a confirm, it is only there because of online lag making it be there, like pre patch Raiden's infinite grab.
Message 10 of 17 (253 Views)