Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 10 2012
By: aboredvi3t First Son 7 posts

Polygon defeated = fight with Big Boss?

5 replies 331 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

Hi everyone!

I was thinking about something that could happen in Battle Royale. We all know Polygon is the boss. But what IF, after we beat the boss, Big Boss (aka Naked Snake) appears and we have to fight him. Just thought this would be something PS3 fans would enjoy. And a lot of evidence shows that Snake WILL be in the game (i.e. tweets mentioning David Hayter, conventions mentioning Snake, interviews, etc). Raiden is cool and all, but Snake has been a big part of PlayStation so I feel like he should be included in the most badass away.

Btw, this is my first time posting! Never really bothered making an account because I would use my brother's.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (331 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Re: Polygon defeated = fight with Big Boss?

Nov 10, 2012

Sound good to me! Sadly,just too good to be real  :smileysad: 

firma.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

They stated that they chose Polygon Man as a way to exemplify the entire Playstation franchise into one face. To completely turn that aside and give us a character that has ties to a known franchise would kind of be insulting no matter who.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (286 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Yeah it was just a thought haha. But they did say they had a lot of surprises in store for us. And if they actually did this, it would kind of make sense because Polygon is "the Boss" and Big Boss is, well, "the Big Boss," implying he is after the boss. Then Snake could say "kept you waiting huh," since he did keep the PS3 fans waiting. But I guess this is just last minute wishful thinking :/
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 10, 2012
There are NO more character surprises. They've said this 20 times over. I hate to burst your bubble, but that's what we know, and at this point, thinking otherwise is detrimental. I'd like Snake just as much as the next guy, but it's not happening at launch. Let's just try and hope for a DLC appearance if we're going to hope for anything.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 11, 2012
why can't people just let this go, I have heard this exact idea like five times and it is absolutely ludicrous to believe it
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes