Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

it'll be Calypso I'm telling you now. I mean Omar has said the final boss has arranged for these characters to come together, and what has Calypso done throughout the Twisted Metal series? Another thing is yes he's male, he's not necessarily evil AND he's instantly recognisable to old-school PS One gamers. Bam.

I never played Twisted metal.What game is it?Whats it about?

wow, you've never played a vido game from the longest running 1st party playstation franchise?

Sorry,I didnt.I played all Crash,Spyro,Jak,Ratchet,I played GoW too,Rayman and many famous titles,but never heard about Twisted metal before this game.Is it a racing game?Is it somethin like Jak X?

this is a trailer from the latest installment,

Play For Fun!
Message 21 of 48 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Okay then. I'm just going to repost the criteria that people are apparently setting:

- Must be well-known.
- Must not be associated with a single franchise.
- Must be found in all regions.
- Must not be necessarily evil.
Message 22 of 48 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

it'll be Calypso I'm telling you now. I mean Omar has said the final boss has arranged for these characters to come together, and what has Calypso done throughout the Twisted Metal series? Another thing is yes he's male, he's not necessarily evil AND he's instantly recognisable to old-school PS One gamers. Bam.

wow, you've never played a vido game from the longest running 1st party playstation franchise?

Sorry,I didnt.I played all Crash,Spyro,Jak,Ratchet,I played GoW too,Rayman and many famous titles,but never heard about Twisted metal before this game.Is it a racing game?Is it somethin like Jak X?

It looks nice,a bit GTA style,but really nice. Smiley Very Happy Thanks for vid,I am going to get more info about the game.

Message 23 of 48 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Spiroff23 wrote:

How is Calypso "not necessarily evil" exactly? He organizes a deadly tournement filled with psychopaths with the promise of granting them any wish they want, and in the end, he always delivers it to them in a twisted and ironic way that completely screws over the winner. He's pretty **bleep** evil.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 24 of 48 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

It looks nice,a bit GTA style,but really nice. Smiley Very Happy Thanks for vid,I am going to get more info about the game.

no probs! glad i could help!

Play For Fun!
Message 25 of 48 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Try telling me someone that fills that criteria, and makes sense to a lot of people.
Message 26 of 48 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Vergil?Just an idea,but we must search for PSone games,I think.

Message 27 of 48 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

no probs! glad i could help!

beware of insane difficulty, just saying

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 28 of 48 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 13, 2012
So,is Twisted Metal a hardcore game?
I like really hard games!
Message 29 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:
So,is Twisted Metal a hardcore game?
I like really hard games!

the story mode challenges are really hard as you progress I have been stuck on a mision near the end since the release of the game.

The multiplayer is the best part of it and it can get hardcore wghen playing

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 30 of 48 (65 Views)
0 Likes