Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012
The reason that I really think its Polygon Man is because 'instantly recognisable to PS1 fans' is a weird way to describe Crash, considering he's been on other Playstation platforms as well.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 48 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

fifa13fayfim wrote:
why*
seth is unlockable in sf4
? lol

He's a giant flying head, I doubt that he'd be playable.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 12 of 48 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:
or it could be crash
-the boss is male
-he is instantly recognizable to old-school plastation fans
-he's not evil

^ this is what im starting to think

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 48 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The reason that I really think its Polygon Man is because 'instantly recognisable to PS1 fans' is a weird way to describe Crash, considering he's been on other Playstation platforms as well.

just recently they said all playstation fans will instantly know who he is, so... Smiley Surprised

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 14 of 48 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The reason that I really think its Polygon Man is because 'instantly recognisable to PS1 fans' is a weird way to describe Crash, considering he's been on other Playstation platforms as well.

just recently they said all playstation fans will instantly know who he is, so... Smiley Surprised

 


So its Crash.Polygon man isnt a PSone thing.He never even had a game on the PSone,but the polygons on the pics and vids and on the site...IDK

 

Message 15 of 48 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

it'll be Calypso I'm telling you now. I mean Omar has said the final boss has arranged for these characters to come together, and what has Calypso done throughout the Twisted Metal series? Another thing is yes he's male, he's not necessarily evil AND he's instantly recognisable to old-school PS One gamers. Bam.

Message 16 of 48 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

Spiroff23 wrote:

it'll be Calypso I'm telling you now. I mean Omar has said the final boss has arranged for these characters to come together, and what has Calypso done throughout the Twisted Metal series? Another thing is yes he's male, he's not necessarily evil AND he's instantly recognisable to old-school PS One gamers. Bam.


I never played Twisted metal.What game is it?Whats it about?

 

Message 17 of 48 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

it'll be Calypso I'm telling you now. I mean Omar has said the final boss has arranged for these characters to come together, and what has Calypso done throughout the Twisted Metal series? Another thing is yes he's male, he's not necessarily evil AND he's instantly recognisable to old-school PS One gamers. Bam.


I never played Twisted metal.What game is it?Whats it about?

 


wow, you've never played a vido game from the longest running 1st party playstation franchise?

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 48 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

it'll be Calypso I'm telling you now. I mean Omar has said the final boss has arranged for these characters to come together, and what has Calypso done throughout the Twisted Metal series? Another thing is yes he's male, he's not necessarily evil AND he's instantly recognisable to old-school PS One gamers. Bam.


I never played Twisted metal.What game is it?Whats it about?

 


wow, you've never played a vido game from the longest running 1st party playstation franchise?


Sorry,I didnt.I played all Crash,Spyro,Jak,Ratchet,I played GoW too,Rayman and many famous titles,but never heard about Twisted metal before this game.Is it a racing game?Is it somethin like Jak X?

 

Message 19 of 48 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Polygon Man

Oct 13, 2012

The thing about that is, i feel like they wouldnt choose a boss from a game already represented, thats why it could be crash, since we dont have a crash character in the game...yet. I just feel like A LOT of people would be really angry about it all if it was a boss from one series.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 48 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes