Nov 21 2012
By: Blkant Uncharted Territory 1954 posts

Polygon Man

2 replies 97 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Did anyone else want to see more of him? It was a nice end in many ways, and to finally have him in something is awesome, but I couldn't help but feel it was too short lived and unexplained. :/

If they do any expansions or continuations I would really like to see more. Why not a time based game mode with him constantly spawning new enemies infinitely, and you play till you get killed, slowly starts with one easy enemy, then he spawns two, etc... and after three it increases in difficulty. 

Anything to see more of him. Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Polygon Man

Nov 21, 2012

Blkant wrote:

Did anyone else want to see more of him? It was a nice end in many ways, and to finally have him in something is awesome, but I couldn't help but feel it was too short lived and unexplained. :/

If they do any expansions or continuations I would really like to see more. Why not a time based game mode with him constantly spawning new enemies infinitely, and you play till you get killed, slowly starts with one easy enemy, then he spawns two, etc... and after three it increases in difficulty. 

Anything to see more of him. Smiley Tongue

I would have liked to see him more, I spent less time fighting him then fighting my rival.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 2 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Polygon Man

Nov 21, 2012
I thought he was a lot of fun, a nice change of pace!

Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes