Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Poll Discussion: Final Fantasy Reps

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

mgs4isoverrated wrote:

That's a good way to describe the game, i'll with that

You'll what with that? Smiley Indifferent

Edit: Oh, sure. Whatever floats your boat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 52 of 96 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

I really want to know what Mentos are and how I can get some. Heres some more nostalgia.

Mentos are just a brand of mints. Smiley Frustrated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 53 of 96 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I now reconsider. Either Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, or Zidane Tribal. Maybe Kain from FF4
Message 54 of 96 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
I now reconsider. Either Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, or Zidane Tribal. Maybe Kain from FF4

I just noticed Zidane's not on the poll at all. Blasphemy!

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 55 of 96 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

I just noticed Zidane's not on the poll at all. Blasphemy!

Indeed. This greatly saddened me, as Zidane is my favorite Final Fantasy character. In the end, I voted for Vivi. I'd much rather him than Cloud. At least I actually love Vivi.

Message 56 of 96 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Although I think Cloud is a terrible character on paper, his fighting ability would be pretty cool to see in this game.

But on the other hand, I would actually find Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna to be much more interesting. Though I'm not a huge fan of the game itself, I imagine her outfit(stance) changing would provide a huge amount of depth to her playstyle...but I suppose if you wanted that you could just play as Toro.

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 57 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Hey how about yuffie k where the love for her yall got the dead chick and 3 game where the love for the ninja also i find with tifa because she go ham on ppl and she a fist person i would say that the only ppl i use for dont get me wrong i like cloud but it time for a new person to take over like another range like vincent and yuffie, or a melee like red 13, wait where the love for vivi allot of ppl try they hardest to get him in dissidia k we want vivi,yuffie, also maybe cid he had a major attitude or to help the fat area cat sith

Message 58 of 96 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

dont listen to those player pick zack i hate mr. doom and gloom alway feel sry for himself cloud pick zack yall put him in all game sad  and oh my last post i forgot another range character lulu and wakka flocka Smiley LOL if u know what i mean blitz ball

Message 59 of 96 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Rossome wrote:
Although I think Cloud is a terrible character on paper, his fighting ability would be pretty cool to see in this game.

But on the other hand, I would actually find Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna to be much more interesting. Though I'm not a huge fan of the game itself, I imagine her outfit(stance) changing would provide a huge amount of depth to her playstyle...but I suppose if you wanted that you could just play as Toro.

Really happy to see you added " I think". Smiley Tongue

"Something bothers me. I think it's your way of life. You don't get paid. You don't get praised. Yet, you still risk your lives and continue on your journey. Seeing that makes me... it just makes me think about my life."
- Reeve Tuesti (To Cloud's party)

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 60 of 96 (84 Views)
0 Likes