Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Poll Discussion: Final Fantasy Reps

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Nosajk wrote:
Anyone from FF except from Cloud and Sephiroth they are way overrated, Vivi sounds nice!

I remember the good ol days when enough fan outcry led to Vivi's inclusion in Kingdom Hearts 2 because the **bleep** fanbase came up big. But then he had no appearance in Dissidia despite strong outcry for the sequel. How about one more hoo rah y'know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsDX4fTaEI&feature=share&list=FLVFSP6N5TyklQOJLmn9J1zw

I had no idea that was how things went down. Maybe Vivi thought he was too good for Dissidia's high-flying, anime-esque antics. Smiley Very Happy

Side note: Tour de Japon is brilliant!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 31 of 96 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I aint fan boy of any FF character im just saying they are overrated its my opinion Smiley Happy wichever they want to put in its fine by me, i aint gonna go on a rampage because something i like gets in or not... its just a game so.... any FF character would be cool but they should consider others rather than just Cloud

Message 32 of 96 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Nosajk wrote:
I aint fan boy of any FF character im just saying they are overrated its my opinion Smiley Happy wichever they want to put in its fine by me, i aint gonna go on a rampage because something i like gets in or not... its just a game so.... any FF character would be cool but they should consider others rather than just Cloud

A rep. from each of the PS1 titles seems fair! Smiley Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 33 of 96 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Nosajk wrote:
Anyone from FF except from Cloud and Sephiroth they are way overrated, Vivi sounds nice!

I remember the good ol days when enough fan outcry led to Vivi's inclusion in Kingdom Hearts 2 because the **bleep** fanbase came up big. But then he had no appearance in Dissidia despite strong outcry for the sequel. How about one more hoo rah y'know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsDX4fTaEI&feature=share&list=FLVFSP6N5TyklQOJLmn9J1zw

I had no idea that was how things went down. Maybe Vivi thought he was too good for Dissidia's high-flying anime-esque antics. Smiley Very Happy

Side note: Tour de Japon is brilliant!

Yea Vivi and Setzer were included in KH2 because of the fans (probably some sort of polling on their site). Recently they did a poll of most popular characters in the franchise divided by male and female. Top 3 Male characters were Zack, Cloud, and Zidane with Zack placing first over Cloud. This was done on the JP Square Enix Members blog. So they do polling on characters for the community and I assume that was how fans got out the word when KH2 was in development. And Tour de Japon is EPIC!

Message 34 of 96 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Nosajk wrote:

Yea I won't rampage if Cloud were to be in PSASBR either. Now I WOULD make him my new punching bag in-game though. Current one is Drake/Kratos. Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 96 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 10, 2013
and besides isnt a little stupid saying "if Cloud aint in it the game sucks, im gonna sell it" -_- seriously?

Message 36 of 96 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

Yea I won't rampage if Cloud were to be in PSASBR either. Now I WOULD make him my new punching bag in-game though. Current one is Drake/Kratos. Smiley Very Happy

Haha! well when u put it that way... its a brilliant Idea haha!

Message 37 of 96 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Nosajk wrote:
and besides isnt a little stupid saying "if Cloud aint in it the game sucks, im gonna sell it" -_- seriously?

Whoever said that should be ostracized. Smiley Tongue

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 38 of 96 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

Whoever said that should be ostracized. Smiley Tongue

i read it once... around here so haha yeah they are ppl who are that "fanboy" of Cloud

Message 39 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Where the hell is Noc somebody has to show Lightning some love? Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 96 (91 Views)
0 Likes