Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: Poll Discussion: Final Fantasy Reps

Jan 10, 2013
I choose Cloud hands down. They can make a special outfit were he can have the skin of Zack Fair. THAT would be awesome.

Now let us all prepare for the hurricane... (Enter Nocturnal_Gamer...)
Message 11 of 96 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Nd, I agree completely! Also, to the other part of your post, Noc is cool; he just loves Lightning.

Herewego!LOL
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 96 (188 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:
I dont know who vivi is. I think we'd need someone who really "represents" the games as a whole, ya know? Like Cloud Strife (pre-emo phase... When he acted more like Zack.)

I'd rather have Zack, but I'd be lying if I were to say that Zack deserves a spot over Mr. Strife

Yea because one insignificant person doesn't know who Vivi is that nullifies how amazing of a character he is. Maybe take some initiative and play FFIX before saying more stupid comments. 

Message 13 of 96 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
1) nobody's insignificant. We all have purpose.
2) you dont see me being rude; why the hostility? I was just posting a fact base on the general view of FF.
3)im sorry if i offended you in any way
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 96 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
I choose Cloud hands down. They can make a special outfit were he can have the skin of Zack Fair. THAT would be awesome.

Now let us all prepare for the hurricane... (Enter Nocturnal_Gamer...)

Nah, I'm not lettin' Noc off of his leash today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Strife, I bet I know who you're voting for :smileywink:
Message 16 of 96 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:
2) you dont see me being rude; why the hostility? I was just posting a fact base on the general view of FF.

I only take offense in just this one bit. You think Cloud would best represent a big franchise like FF but when someone suggests a character who they think bests represents the franchise your respons is you don't know the character (I presume because you haven't played the game). I just think we need people who have played a majority of games in the franchise that possible character reps could come out of provide some unbiased input and not just throw out one character always and shun all other possibilities. Its ok though, Cloud fan boys/girls rule these parts anyway. 

Message 17 of 96 (162 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I only take offense in just this one bit. You think Cloud would best represent a big franchise like FF but when someone suggests a character who they think bests represents the franchise your respons is you don't know the character (I presume because you haven't played the game). I just think we need people who have played a majority of games in the franchise that possible character reps could come out of provide some unbiased input and not just throw out one character always and shun all other possibilities. Its ok though, Cloud fan boys/girls rule these parts anyway. 

Maybe it's other people's turn to take offense. :smileywink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 18 of 96 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Maybe it's other people's turn to take offense. :smileywink:

That last bit really should be considered fact in all fairness.  :smileyindifferent:

Message 19 of 96 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I can definitely see where you're coming from, Chris.

I'd love to see someone like Zack or Geno, but I doubt it'll happen. I think if a FF character were involved it would be Cloud. I have a few characters I'd prefer above him, but I really think, due to fanbase, popularity, (and the aforementioned fanboyism) Cloud would be the first choice.

And I haven't played the game you're referring to, you're correct sir. I don't spend as much time playing games as many on this board (however, I definitely do play games more than some) - I may have to play the one you're referring to. She sounds like a phenomenal character!
Message 20 of 96 (148 Views)
0 Likes