Highlighted
Feb 26 2013
By: PsychoticCyclone Sackboy 595 posts

Pointers on Toro?

10 replies 118 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

After playing with everyone and seeing how most people on these forums have more then 1 main, I would like to pick up Toro as a second main since I have so much fun with him. Can anybody help me out with how to use him though? I got about 0 combos with him Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 11 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Re: Pointers on Toro?

Feb 26, 2013

Pointer 1:

Don't use Toro

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Aww :c

Message 3 of 11 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Toro's a badass. I main him!

Justice

Use his Justice guise for melee combat. AP burst that is pretty easy is: Triangle, Down Triangle, Up Triangle, Up Triangle, Air up Square.

His N Square in the air can be quickly followed up by Triangle or Forward Triangle, this mini combo looks very cool.

BLOCK!!! THEN PUNISH WITH THIS FORM!!

Torobi

Use as a ranged fighter, forward circle, triangle, forward triangle and up triangle are his best moves.

When at a distance use forward circle to do damage. (DUH)

Forward Triangle stops people from rolling BEHIND you, this can be followed up with a air forwards triangle or air N triangle.

Up triangle, (best move ever IMO) spam this when people are above you, fast AP gain, fast recovery and easy to land.

Nice little combo is: Forward circle, triangle and uptriangle.

Oni

Crowd control and a great AP gain with most attacks. BUT I personally find him the most punishable.

Air down triangle followed by down triangle sends people flying, if you have room and a single target try:

Down air triangle, Down square and forward triangle.

His charged N Triangle breaks guards. Making them stunned so you can follow up. It also keeps you in the air to dodge supers.

Level 1

Use when people are attacking each other and not you, I like killing people who are being attacked by Raidens square attacks, they can't get out to dodge it!

To land it easy...Uhh..A Kill Confirm is little jump up square SUPER. Easy to land, feel bad for using it though.

Level 2

Use when everyone is in a large group, although it can be doded easy it is also one of the best level 2's IMO. BUT, don't use it hen you are on a separate platform to the other players, the bomb will land on the platform YOU are on, not where it SHOULD land. Other Toro players should know hat I mean. I hope.

Level 3

Put controller down and pelvic thrust until it is finished. Use on maps like Invasion.

Message 4 of 11 (88 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Here's some combos.

Message 5 of 11 (84 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Holy cr@p that was impressive!....Got a Sly Cooper one Smiley Very Happy?

Message 6 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I also main Toro but there isn't realy any thing to say that Splatteregg didn't already. I can tell you this though; Never under estimate the sleep. Perfect for a taunt because you can jump out of it, good AP build if people are ignoring you Smiley Tongue. And if you glitch into a wall, (happened to me once) Get lv. 3, no Sweat!

*World's most disappointed facepalm.*

%& Lead Scout for The Bunker! &%
Message 7 of 11 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Feb 26, 2013

That's not me, I just used that video to show you some combos.

Message 8 of 11 (64 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Conans_Boy wrote:

I also main Toro but there isn't realy any thing to say that Splatteregg didn't already. I can tell you this though; Never under estimate the sleep. Perfect for a taunt because you can jump out of it, good AP build if people are ignoring you Smiley Tongue. And if you glitch into a wall, (happened to me once) Get lv. 3, no Sweat!

THAT HAPPENED TO ME!! On Locorolo stage! I got level 3 twice in a stock match as I was stuck up there as two people were fighting each other. Thinking back to it, I think I ruined their fun. Oh well.

Message 9 of 11 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

Whoops. Posted something on the wrong thread.

#TogetherToros
Message 10 of 11 (56 Views)
0 Likes