Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Please if someone knows how ranked system works just tell me

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

halfhoff wrote:

The belt system ONLY works when playing ranked matches. every time you rank up in a belt you start with 50, from there you may only be de- ranked of you hit zero, but if you rank up, then your belt color will change.

the main idea behnd belts.

blue

green

purple

red

brown

then finally black.

if you so bad at first you will go below a blue, to a yellow, then to a white rope.

Yes but what determines what you earn for winning a match?

If you beat someone with a lower belt rank/count than you, you earn 2 belt points. If you beat someone with a higher belt rank/count, you earn 6-8 points.

Message 11 of 13 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Your Bp lvl determines what you earn, if whom are wondering "what level must I be to get ths taunt?" simply go into customization, and look, it will say what BP level you must be to unlock it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 12 of 13 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

halfhoff wrote:

Your Bp lvl determines what you earn, if whom are wondering "what level must I be to get ths taunt?" simply go into customization, and look, it will say what BP level you must be to unlock it.

That wasn't what I was asking at all, but it's fine, as it's been answered by someone else.

Message 13 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes