how many points you earn when you playing
how belt system works

Message 1 of 13 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Please if someone knows how ranked system works just tell me

Nov 29, 2012

I have no idea. Mine fluctuates constantly and I can't seem to get above 50, no matter what I do. Still stuck on a green belt too and I know I'm better than some of the players I've seen with higher.

Message 2 of 13 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I too keep fluctuating in the green belt range.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Nov 29, 2012

From what. I gathered, if you win multiple times in a row you rank up a belt rank.

Message 4 of 13 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I like the idea of the belt system, but I'm still a little bit confused as to how it works.
Message 5 of 13 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Right?? I was so confused. I tried a ranked match when I first got it (bad idea lol) but always lost. Then I played in unranked matches and then a green belt randomly appeared and I was like, "Wait what? How did this happen?"

Message 6 of 13 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Dezby wrote:

Right?? I was so confused. I tried a ranked match when I first got it (bad idea lol) but always lost. Then I played in unranked matches and then a green belt randomly appeared and I was like, "Wait what? How did this happen?" I don't understand the BP either. It's stuck at 49.

Yeah, this one bugs me too. I often play unranked 2v2's and I'll sometimes see a brown belt rank in my profile. No idea why; I won most of the games I played in ranked 2v2, but I only played a few.

Message 7 of 13 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

The belt system ONLY works when playing ranked matches. every time you rank up in a belt you start with 50 for example, I'm at a blue belt and I finally hit 100, right when I hit 100 I will be ranked up to a green belt and started at 50, from there you may only be de- ranked of you hit zero, but if you rank up, then your belt color will change To a higher rank color. The belts get harder to lvl as they get higher,  when you hit brown you get A average of 3 ranks per 1st place match, but if you lose to someone lower rank an youloses you lose rank.. For exampe if I am a brown belt and I enter a free for all, and a blue belt comes on top, the I will lose around 12 ranks, and that blue belt will earn LOTS of rank. So don't lose to anyone lower than you, the lower they are, the more ranks they take from you. If you we to another brown belt, then you lose No rank. But he gains the average of 3 

the main idea behnd belts.

(White)

(yellow)

blue

green

purple

red

brown

then finally black.

if you so bad at first you will go below a blue, to a yellow, then to a white rope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 8 of 13 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 29, 2012

halfhoff wrote:

The belt system ONLY works when playing ranked matches. every time you rank up in a belt you start with 50, from there you may only be de- ranked of you hit zero, but if you rank up, then your belt color will change.

blue

green

purple

red

brown

then finally black.

if you so bad at first you will go below a blue, to a yellow, then to a white rope.

That white rope looks cooler than all the other betls. Too bad I don't suck that bad... Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 13 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

halfhoff wrote:

The belt system ONLY works when playing ranked matches. every time you rank up in a belt you start with 50, from there you may only be de- ranked of you hit zero, but if you rank up, then your belt color will change.

blue

green

purple

red

brown

then finally black.

Yes but what determines what you earn for winning a match?

Message 10 of 13 (56 Views)
0 Likes