Highlighted
Aug 04 2012
By: harley2947 Fender Bender 2925 posts
Accepted Solution

Please Use This Thread For A Good Purpose

43 replies 335 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

Today is my last day on the Forums until Gamescon, so I would like to talk about as much as we can now.

First thing's first. The PGN Q/A. Now he gave us some hints and yeah, we solved all of them, except one, one that everyone thinks is Crash Bandicoot, me included. PGN's latest reply to the Q/A comments was this to sovietprince, a forumer on here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

soviet prince August 3, 2012 at 12:21 am

is you not responding to ppl geussing that the jet ski is hinting at crash mean the geuss is wrong?

Paul Gale August 3, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Not responding yet for a specific reason…but I can say that someone has accurately guessed what it means.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's go through all the pic hint guesses shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

johnsmith July 29, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Jet Ski = Crash level in Crash 3. Last post. promise. Sorry for taking up the comments haha

Teoskaven July 30, 2012 at 6:45 am

The last hints may be… a Rapid Racer stage?...............

creeper43 July 30, 2012 at 7:22 pm

i think the jet ski picture is a hint for crash B. as well when he said that this is a third party character with very strong affiliation with playstation. i remember a couple jetski levels in crash B. warped

Felix August 1, 2012 at 12:08 am

Hey Paul.
Is Crash Bandicoot the answer to the ski dew picture?

Malcopunch August 1, 2012 at 2:03 am

Personally i going to say the Jet Ski Picture is hinting to Crash Bandicoot because of this

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/jrj_guy/Crash%20Bandicoot/jcrash-jetski-ride.jpg

harley2947 August 1, 2012 at 2:34 am

I got it, the hint with the jet ski is Crash Bandicoot!

1. You’r eon a jet ski, he and Coco ride a jet ski in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.

2. There’s the beach in the background, Island. Is the Wumpa Islands, Nsanity Island to be exact.

3. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that your picture hint and this picture are a lot the same.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/jrj_guy/Crash%20Bandicoot/jcrash-jetski-ride.jpg

MEERKAT5638 August 1, 2012 at 6:30 pm

The jet ski is a jet ski belonging to Coco. It is used in the jet ski levels in Warped. It is green with a white stripe. A white version also appeared in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. This version had Coco’s name on the side. The jet ski is called Cocomarine in Japan. According to Radical Entertainment, a Jet Ski would be used in Crash Bandicoot 2010. – From the Crash Bandicoot wiki… I TOO think the hint leads to Crash!

Kaydos August 2, 2012 at 10:17 am

Hey Paul, out of curiosity is the jet ski in relation to Crash Bandicoot 2 (yes 2!) – in particular the Japanese version, or perhaps a certain dance clip from it?

(This one was posted after Paul Gale's reply to soviet prince) *DOES NOT MATTER*

jfen005 August 3, 2012 at 6:07 am

Paul,

As regards to your jet ski hint, could it be hinting towards the Uncharted 1 level where Nate & Elena hop on a jet ski? The hint could be a new stage – UC1′s abandoned port city/custom house? ;)

Check it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rmem-okz4

Please tell me if I’m right or wrong :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I picked out every single comment referring to the Jet Ski Pic, and most are Crash Bandicoot

Now let's see soviet prince and Paul Gale's Comments again.

soviet prince August 3, 2012 at 12:21 am

is you not responding to ppl geussing that the jet ski is hinting at crash mean the geuss is wrong?

Paul Gale August 3, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Not responding yet for a specific reason…but I can say that someone has accurately guessed what it means.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm not saying that I'm the one who accurately guessed it but... I think I did because my comment had some very good evidence, as for most were just saying "Crash has a jet ski". I think mine and this one are the only good ones showing proof, I think we're both right also.

harley2947 August 1, 2012 at 2:34 am

I got it, the hint with the jet ski is Crash Bandicoot!

1. You’r eon a jet ski, he and Coco ride a jet ski in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.

2. There’s the beach in the background, Island. Is the Wumpa Islands, Nsanity Island to be exact.

3. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that your picture hint and this picture are a lot the same.

MEERKAT5638 August 1, 2012 at 6:30 pm

The jet ski is a jet ski belonging to Coco. It is used in the jet ski levels in Warped. It is green with a white stripe. A white version also appeared in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. This version had Coco’s name on the side. The jet ski is called Cocomarine in Japan. According to Radical Entertainment, a Jet Ski would be used in Crash Bandicoot 2010. – From the Crash Bandicoot wiki… I TOO think the hint leads to Crash!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think? If you are still saying it's not Crash Bandicoot, I think you are just hating on Crash and in denial of it ever happening because you live under the fact that Activision is money hungry and SuperBot won't give it to them. Ohhhh, they gave it to them!

Message 1 of 44 (335 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Re: Please Use This Thread For A Good Purpose

Aug 4, 2012

I always have thought crash would be in the game and this further proves my initial thoughts. See, people? It is not always good to hop on the "This game is DOOMED" bandwagon so early.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 44 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Aug 4, 2012

We will be so unlucky and get the Rapid Racer stage xD Nah just kidding I hope you guessed it right!

Message 3 of 44 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I'm sure i did, just wanted to get it off my chest before I get off the forums for awhile
Message 4 of 44 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Yeah your thought is very accurate... This hint leads mostly on Crash and all the comments say Crash, so there is a great chance that it will be him

Message 5 of 44 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Aug 4, 2012

harley2947 wrote:
I'm sure i did, just wanted to get it off my chest before I get off the forums for awhile

I may just bookmark the Tourney thread and do what you are doing, but until launch. I really do not want to spoil the game and this forum is not a safe haven for secrets.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 6 of 44 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 4, 2012
He's like 100% in the game now that I made this post and cleared your guys sinuses. Haha
Message 7 of 44 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I know, but hey, anything for Crash
Message 8 of 44 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Ready through all of the comments, I really believe Crash may be in it. Cheers for the re-hype! Was losing my hype today lol

And now I've read the comments and Paul's properly, it's very likely Crash is in. Though why would Paul hint to Crash so early?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 9 of 44 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Well, we all know he won't say it's him till he actually is revealed, probably at TGS
Message 10 of 44 (288 Views)
0 Likes