I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Re: Please Stop Begging

Aug 2, 2012

Negimafan wrote:

pscoolman wrote:

**** u, I want the beta.  Everyone wants the beta, if u got it good for u but that means u don't have to worry, we do and I'm a person who hates to just watch videos.  Now I don't beg but just because ppl post a thread asking for a code, they're asking a question just to see if anyone out there just has a code and nothing to do with it, it doesn't mean they're begging.  Now if they keep spamming ppl like crazy and never stopping, THAT'S WHAT I CALL BEGGING AND I HATE THAT.  But other than that it ain't begging

You just sent me 3 messages asking to gameshare with you. How is that not begging?

P.S: I deleted your friend request. And I fought you about an hour ago, so I'm assuming you're in already.

Ok 3 messages that didn't say MAN PLZ GAMESHARE PLZ PLZ PLZ, I was all like plz share beta all calm and that, I didn't request u more than that cuz I know when to stop. PPL WHO ASK FOR CODE LIKE THIS PLZPLZPZLZPZL JFADOFASJDGGASFOASHFDGASDFSFDOGASDHGOSADGHJSDFGASHDGOASDGHASODGHJSDFGOLKDJFLSAHGLKSDFGLJHSDLGKHASLDKFH.    That's begging

Message 11 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Aug 2, 2012

In that case, if anyone wants to gameshare with me my PSN ID is the same as my username

Photobucket
Message 12 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Aug 2, 2012

pscoolman wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

pscoolman wrote:

**** u, I want the beta.  Everyone wants the beta, if u got it good for u but that means u don't have to worry, we do and I'm a person who hates to just watch videos.  Now I don't beg but just because ppl post a thread asking for a code, they're asking a question just to see if anyone out there just has a code and nothing to do with it, it doesn't mean they're begging.  Now if they keep spamming ppl like crazy and never stopping, THAT'S WHAT I CALL BEGGING AND I HATE THAT.  But other than that it ain't begging

You just sent me 3 messages asking to gameshare with you. How is that not begging?

P.S: I deleted your friend request. And I fought you about an hour ago, so I'm assuming you're in already.

Ok 3 messages that didn't say MAN PLZ GAMESHARE PLZ PLZ PLZ, I was all like plz share beta all calm and that, I didn't request u more than that cuz I know when to stop. PPL WHO ASK FOR CODE LIKE THIS PLZPLZPZLZPZL JFADOFASJDGGASFOASHFDGASDFSFDOGASDHGOSADGHJSDFGASHDGOASDGHASODGHJSDFGOLKDJFLSAHGLKSDFGLJHSDLGKHASLDKFH.    That's begging

Restraint is sending one message, typed out with decent grammar. Civility is not asking at all. I'm not about to gameshare with some random person on the internet.

I never asked for it once before I got my beta. I quietly hoped, but never asked.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 13 of 25 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Negimafan wrote:

pscoolman wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

pscoolman wrote:

Restraint is sending one message, typed out with decent grammar. Civility is not asking at all. I'm not about to gameshare with some random person on the internet.

I never asked for it once before I got my beta. I quietly hoped, but never asked.

The only reason I asked is because just in case there is someone out there who understands would just help out.  Also because my PS+ expired and only PS+ users are getting a code, and it would be nice to play now that wait a couple months so why not just see.  lombax707707 was nice enough to gameshare it with me

Message 14 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Aug 3, 2012

pscoolman wrote:
The only reason I asked is because just in case there is someone out there who understands would just help out.  Also because my PS+ expired and only PS+ users are getting a code, and it would be nice to play now that wait a couple months so why not just see.  lombax707707 was nice enough to gameshare it with me

You don't seem to be understanding: it's rude.

If someone was willing to do it, good for them. I'd prefer not to validate such behavior.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 15 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Rude? How the heck is it rude I send u 3, 24 character messages saying "Can you gameshare" "All-Stars Beta" "With me?"

Message 16 of 25 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Only dogs and little kids beg
Message 17 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Aug 3, 2012

squirrel_n_gurls wrote:
Only dogs and little kids beg

So we either have a lot of little kids or a lot of super intelligent canines using computers. Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 25 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I agree begging is wrong and annoying but at the same time seriously who were SuperBot handing the codes out to. I've watched over 8 videos on Youtube of ppl bashing the game and making everybody not like it anymore. This one guy said, "The music was bad, I didn't know why I was dying, and even that everyone kept using the same moves." Which is all a lie. 

1) The good music isn't being shown yet

2) He probably played one match and stopped or was either trolling. (Btw tell that to all the rude comments on the video)

3) Ppl have only been playing for like a few days so their not good, because it even took me a week to learn how to do a shoryuken in Street Fighter

The way they even sent out the codes is wrong because ppl are bashing the game and even making lies like these. ^

Only true fans would've actually gave their opinion of the game and told truthfully whats wrong, so I believe that yes some ppl deserved a beta code while some didn't. Seriously though begging isn't the answer and I've been dying to play this but I'm patiently waiting and will play P4 Arena until the beta is here. (My hand hurts lol)

Message 19 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I'm just gonna quietly bide my time till late September when the open beta starts. This is really no different than when I was waiting for brawl. Cept the dojo was a great time passer with regular scheduled updates.
Message 20 of 25 (71 Views)
0 Likes