Aug 02 2012
By: Phil2244 Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Please Stop Begging

24 replies 411 views Edited Aug 2, 2012
It's only a game for **bleep** sake, it's not like the lottery or a free house, it's only a game, plus begging will get you no where, as it's very annoying and will put of anyone giving away a code AND there will probably be a public beta soon anyway so just wait a few weeks. To help keep your mind off it I recommend playing other similar games like ssbb, or maybe go outside (OMG YES OUTSIDE) and do something there, or just play some games you have.
Message 1 of 25 (411 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Re: Please Stop Begging

Aug 2, 2012

Yeah, its getting pretty annoying. But most of them are new players.

Message 2 of 25 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Kudos.
Message 3 of 25 (384 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Aug 2, 2012

**** u, I want the beta.  Everyone wants the beta, if u got it good for u but that means u don't have to worry, we do and I'm a person who hates to just watch videos.  Now I don't beg but just because ppl post a thread asking for a code, they're asking a question just to see if anyone out there just has a code and nothing to do with it, it doesn't mean they're begging.  Now if they keep spamming ppl like crazy and never stopping, THAT'S WHAT I CALL BEGGING AND I HATE THAT.  But other than that it ain't begging

Message 4 of 25 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Kudos to you im tired of checking on the forums and only seeing these threads
I want to play beta
Seriously need to play beta
I want a beta code
Where can i get a beta code
I mean it get annoying and it the same **bleep** thing everytime its ruining the forums its not like theyre the only ones who havent gotten into beta and what makes them think whineing gunna get em anywhere
Message 5 of 25 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Aug 2, 2012
The Whole idea of giving out a thing like that to only a certain amount of players is always gonna make somebody unhappy cause the feeling of being left out of something.. i don't understand why more people can't be apart of this process.. im not complaining im just saying why do some get the Opportunity to get the beta and play while the rest of us waits.. its just unfair .. And thus is why people are begging and pleading for the Beta.. seems simple to me..
Message 6 of 25 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Aug 2, 2012

pscoolman wrote:

**** u, I want the beta.  Everyone wants the beta, if u got it good for u but that means u don't have to worry, we do and I'm a person who hates to just watch videos.  Now I don't beg but just because ppl post a thread asking for a code, they're asking a question just to see if anyone out there just has a code and nothing to do with it, it doesn't mean they're begging.  Now if they keep spamming ppl like crazy and never stopping, THAT'S WHAT I CALL BEGGING AND I HATE THAT.  But other than that it ain't begging

Looks like someone's a little cranky...

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 7 of 25 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Pyro-hem wrote:

pscoolman wrote:

Looks like someone's a little cranky...

No. He's got a point.

Message 8 of 25 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

pscoolman wrote:

You just sent me 3 messages asking to gameshare with you. How is that not begging?

P.S: I deleted your friend request. And I fought you about an hour ago, so I'm assuming you're in already.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 9 of 25 (318 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Yeah, don't beg because I love beggars.
Message 10 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes