Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Please Stop Begging

Sep 22, 2012

I think its prudent to bump this because there is a surge of Beta threads Incoming.

Message 21 of 25 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

pscoolman wrote:

**** u, I want the beta.  Everyone wants the beta, if u got it good for u but that means u don't have to worry, we do and I'm a person who hates to just watch videos.  Now I don't beg but just because ppl post a thread asking for a code, they're asking a question just to see if anyone out there just has a code and nothing to do with it, it doesn't mean they're begging.  Now if they keep spamming ppl like crazy and never stopping, THAT'S WHAT I CALL BEGGING AND I HATE THAT.  But other than that it ain't begging

I haven't receieved the beta either but you don't see me rampaging through here. Be patient or suck it up. I do plenty of things to keep myself occupied, I suggest you do the same. Be bloody grateful that there's even a beta to begin with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 25 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Phil2244 wrote:
It's only a game for **bleep** sake, it's not like the lottery or a free house, it's only a game, plus begging will get you no where, as it's very annoying and will put of anyone giving away a code AND there will probably be a public beta soon anyway so just wait a few weeks. To help keep your mind off it I recommend playing other similar games like ssbb, or maybe go outside (OMG YES OUTSIDE) and do something there, or just play some games you have.

I agreed with you one hundred percent, until last night... someone here posted a pic of a begging message they sent to superbot for a code, and they got one... so I did the same and got one too, when I otherwise would not have, so as hard as it was for me to believe, begging worked... so by all means, everyone beg away.

Message 23 of 25 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Agreed. It's just not cool.

Message 24 of 25 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Sep 22, 2012

If you require a beta code, please check out this thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Didn-t-get-beta-access/td-p/3832...

there's some good advice on how to get codes there. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes