Nov 26 2012
By: xXMrSkiddzXx First Son 4 posts

Playstation all stars needs a life bar mode and more ring out maps

20 replies 713 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

I can get over the fact that there are no ring outs but I do think the game would benifit from a mode which built up damage on characters and allowed them to die. The ultimates would still be instant K.O but a life system would impliment alot more strategy to the mix. This is just a suggestion, I don't know how hard this would be to patch into the game but as much as I like the game I feel like it would greatly benefit from this. Also adding more maps with ring outs would also benefit the game greatly.

Message 1 of 21 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: Playstation all stars needs a life bar mode and more ring out maps

Nov 26, 2012

Honestly, I don't think supers should still be able to insta-kill in a health bar mode. Raiden's F'ing combos would have most matches last 12 seconds

Message 2 of 21 (704 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Nov 26, 2012
This isn't a particularly new suggestion. Everyone has been clamoring for something like this since release, and sometime before then.

This forum needs some moderation and organization. Too many useless "1 question" topics and duplicates that could all be piled together. It's an absolute mess.
Message 3 of 21 (701 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Actually yea it should this idea is good....but horrible at the same time expect about the life bar rember the fact when u hit someone with a strong hit like when paparap he hit u with his board like a bat or when he finshs punching u u freaking fly off almost across the map think about you'll get ur **bleep** Kim too easily even if u get overpowered what they should do is have a life bar mode n not make u fly off like ur a **bleep** rocket
Message 4 of 21 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Agreed, except I would assume the supers do good chunks of damage, but probably not instant kills, bar one has 100 AP right? and each after has 100 more? so a total of 600 AP at level 3? If that was the case they could have a mode where you get like 1000 HP, and attacks do just as much damage as they do AP. Or something like that I dunno...

Message 5 of 21 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 26, 2012
This would not work in any way without rebuilding the game. As is the whole system is balanced with risk verse reward. By switching to life bars it gets rid of that so a character like sweet tooth that gains AP fast would be overpowered.
Message 6 of 21 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I would prefer a "reverse-stamina bar" mode. No supers, first one to gain X amount of AP wins. This would prevent hiding in corners to avoid getting hit.
Message 7 of 21 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Actually, Sweet Tooth doesn't build meter that fast at all. He just builds lvl 1s fast because his lvl 1 doesn't require as much AP others. No one bothers using his level 2 and his level 3 is probably costs the most meter out of all other level 3s in the game. Of course this is assuming that the rumor that different supers between characters cost different amounts of AP is true.

Message 8 of 21 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 26, 2012

What about the tug of war system those can go on far to long i guess.

But a health bar is good. supers take of the most health going up in stages.

i heard this game was 1st created as a capture the flag game????

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 9 of 21 (588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 8, 2013
All these ides will just promote spamming even more. Get a certain amount of AP would mean it'll b easy for a "KRATOS MAIN" to get it since the only button that players use with him is square.
Message 10 of 21 (483 Views)
0 Likes