Feb 22 2013
By: xXN4G_g0t_N3RvXx Lombax Warrior 117 posts

Playstation all-stars improvement ideas.

7 replies 219 views Edited Feb 22, 2013
These are ideas to help make playstation all-stars a greater game than it already is. Lets start of with improvements. To me sly is one of the most over- powered characters in the game. All his moves are effective and not to speak of, all his specials are deadly. I really hope you can tone him down a bit just to make thing a tiny bit even. For example by reducing Slys Murray attacks distance. This is just one way to nerf this character but if you have any others please do so. I'm not telling you to even every character out bc that would just ruin the game since every character has its strengths. Next I think many improvements should be done to Dante such as giving ebony and ivory a meaning to actually be used while not on devil trigger. Also I think Dante's airial sythe attack should be replaced for his circular bladed boomerang things and if not then remove another move to replace this one. Pease just do this so we can actually get to use Dante's full arsenal of weapons. As for jak, I think his level 1 should be improved. My idea was for his level 1 to be daxter turning into his dark Eco mode doing his tornado spin thingy just for 1 second just like big daddy's little sister attack or Slys level 1. That does it for character improvements. Now for the ideas. To start off with I think jak should get the lost frontier costume and Dante should get a classic/original Dante costume.some new character ideas are crash,spyro and the prince of Persia. also something major i wanted to add was, the game is called playstation all-stars but raiden and big daddy arnt exclusive to playstation. i dont hate raiden hes acually one of my favorite characters but since metalgearrising wasnt an exclusive to ps3 it dosnt really make him a playstation all-star. which is reason why i think if this is gonna stay like this, other game characters such as naruto and goku should be added to the character roster since these games play better on the playstation.I also think a better way to improve the roster is by adding another important character from each game for example, Vergil from devil may cry would be awsome,(if you think of adding naruto)sasuke,(same from dragon ball z) vegeta. Also since assassins creed does have exclusivity to playstation, I think Connor should be added to the game with altairs,ezio(ac2),ezio(acbrotherhood) and ac revelation robes. Maybe also adding the female assassin from liberation would be awsome aswel. These ideas would improve the game a lot and I hope you take atleast some of these ideas into consideration and apply them to the game. Thank you for your time and also thank you for the $10 Sony. Long live play!
Message 1 of 8 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

Re: Playstation all-stars improvement ideas.

Feb 22, 2013
Message 2 of 8 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Ahhh! That wall of text is to big! D:

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 3 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Just thought it might improve the gsme
Message 4 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Feb 23, 2013

OW my eyes too much text.

Message 5 of 8 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Half of your suggestions have already been addressed (characters and such), and Dante's guns need to stay as they are. They allow him to do 180+ AP combos, unheard of for other characters.
Message 6 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Feb 23, 2013

No need to kiss **bleep** at the end of your wall of text

Message 7 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Feb 23, 2013

wall of text, do not want!

Message 8 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes