Reply
Jan 19 2013
By: tahu360 Wastelander 773 posts
Offline

Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

73 replies 3187 views Edited Jan 19, 2013
There has been a rumor going on about Crash being revealed on March 17. Superbot said keep your eyes peeled for March as more DLC will be revealed could the rumor be true?
Message 1 of 74 (3,187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
3659 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013

Dout it, fingers crossed however.....

Message 2 of 74 (3,182 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2012
Offline
2365 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013
Don't even cross your fingers.

Why, if they did get Crash, would they make him DLC?

As one of the most requested characters to be added into the game, they would save him so that the sequel would sell loads of copies. DLC won't be the most requested characters as DLC is not made to sell the game, more to just add onto it nicely.
Message 3 of 74 (3,173 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013

tahu360 wrote:
There has been a rumor going on about Crash being revealed on March 17. Superbot said keep your eyes peeled for March as more DLC will be revealed could the rumor be true?

There will always be a rumor like that whenever Superbot says to staytuned for a specific date. I do hope it's true though. He will hopefully sell enough to grant a lot more DLC in the future.

Message 4 of 74 (3,167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1808 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Don't even cross your fingers.

Why, if they did get Crash, would they make him DLC?

As one of the most requested characters to be added into the game, they would save him so that the sequel would sell loads of copies. DLC won't be the most requested characters as DLC is not made to sell the game, more to just add onto it nicely.

dlc can be priced and they would try gaining fan for sequal, and if it is true spyro better be their >Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 74 (3,158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2012
Offline
2365 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013
You could gain fans for a sequel by putting Crash into it too.

That's what I'm saying, they shouldn't put down one of their most popular characters for random DLC.
Message 6 of 74 (3,151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/17/2011
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013
I'd say give us Crash as a DLC to raise the popularity of the game and a few other requested reps and for the sequel put in Spyro and other well known requested reps

Message 7 of 74 (3,109 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013

Liikemike wrote:
I'd say give us Crash as a DLC to raise the popularity of the game and a few other requested reps and for the sequel put in Spyro and other well known requested reps

this.

Message 8 of 74 (3,102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013

Poor pathetic Crash fanboys. Crash will NEVER be in this game. Activision said NO get over it.

Message 9 of 74 (3,101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/17/2011
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: Playstation all-stars battle royale Crash bandicoot DLC rumor March 17

Jan 19, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Poor pathetic Crash fanboys. Crash will NEVER be in this game. Activision said NO get over it.


Poor? You calling us poor? *Looks down then back at him* "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!"


Message 10 of 74 (3,093 Views)