Message 11 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Re: Playstation Vita is it any good?

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
But with the Vita being able to play all PS4 games on the go, it's safe to say its relevance is needed. Plus, more Vita games are coming! Final Fantasy X HD Remake! ^_^

But it won't be able to play PS4 games on the go....That or there will probably be a massive downgrade in graphical quality and possibly some content may be cut. And also if you plan on downloading games you NEED a 32GB/16GB

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 12 of 31 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Mar 18, 2013
That's why I agree, I'd they don't drop the price, get it used. Like I said, Used WiFi Only for $179.99, Used WiFi/3G for $189.99, plus at least a 8GB Memory Card is pretty much all you need to start off with the price range being reasonable at around $200
Message 13 of 31 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Mar 18, 2013
They'll find a away to implement Remote Play on the go.
Message 14 of 31 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Mar 18, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:
But with the Vita being able to play all PS4 games on the go, it's safe to say its relevance is needed. Plus, more Vita games are coming! Final Fantasy X HD Remake! ^_^

But it won't be able to play PS4 games on the go....That or there will probably be a massive downgrade in graphical quality and possibly some content may be cut. And also if you plan on downloading games you NEED a 32GB/16GB

What Sony is planning is for the PS4 to act like a local server for your Vita so that you can play games around your home without having to be on your PS4.  So you can play PS4 games in your bed if it's in the living room. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 31 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 18, 2013
The Vita is an amazing peice if tech, I use mine more then the PS3 now adays. There are enough games to make the purchase viable, and with promise of big announcements to come, it's safe to say the future is looking bright for all Vita owners.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 16 of 31 (92 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I absolutely love my Vita. It is a hell of a machine. If you have the money, its totally worth it, but it can be a bit pricey at first. How often do you play games that arent on your tv, and do you plan on buying a PS4? The Vita is by far the best handheld console out there, and it will have a ton of functionality with the PS4, so the investment will only get better for you.

Message 17 of 31 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Mar 18, 2013

the vitas incredible and if you have playstation plus its more incredible. 

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rh9wt/
Message 18 of 31 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Mar 18, 2013
The only thing I don't like about vita is the memory cards mine came with a 4gb card but wasn't enough space so I got an 8 gb card I was able to put psasbr (with 2dlc chars 2 minions and all update info) gravity rush (with spy and special forces pack) uncharted jet set radio and some psp games but more vita/psp games are coming to ps+ so I need to find more cash for another card -_-

P-O-O-P
Message 19 of 31 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I love my vita to death and there are plenty of great games for it unlike few describe.What they are really saying is that there arent to many games that peak their interest yet.Ofcoarse a Gta or Infamous game would be awesome on Vita but we just have to wait.The fact that we will be able to play ps4 games remotely via the ps vita should be enough reason as it is..Everything from the vibrant colors that come off the screen to the 2 analog sticks,touch screen and back touchpad make the system worth it. Even at an expensive price I  never felt it was a bad decision or that I regreted my purchase...Get yourself a vita now....For those who havent yet becuase of the price, is it really that hard to save up money for a great system? Ofcoarse you can always try Bill me later

Message 20 of 31 (57 Views)
0 Likes