Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Re: Playstation All-stars Battle Royale: Characters wish list

Jun 18, 2013

Vergil from dmC.

He plays extremely fast and agile alowing you to travel from each ends of the screen in seconds and his moves are powerfull and allows a clone to battle with him but gaining AP is a very long task.

LV1 Judgement cut = Shoots 2 orbs that explode infront of him

LV2 spiral swords = Vergil summons a spiral of swords and whoever he touches he kills 5 SECONDS

LV3 DT VERGIL = Vergil morphs into his DT form allowing all hits to kill. 15 SECONDS

Message 21 of 25 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 18, 2013

lol at Goku being in PS all-stars

Message 22 of 25 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Nathan Hale

Nathan Hale from the Resistance franchise. The Resistance series is one of the PS3's popular FPS franchises and is a critically acclaimed launch title for when the PS3 came out. I know Resistance: Fall of Man is what made me get a PS3 in the first place!

His character would feel like a mix of Colonel Radec and Ratchet due the series having an arsenal of crazy weapons.

Super 1: Mark 2 Bullseye with the secondary lock on feature.

Super 2: Nathan boards an M-12 Sabertooth tank, or maybe a Chimeran Stalker?

Super 3: Daedalus's psychokinesis powers (Found at the end of R2)

Message 23 of 25 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Spyro from Spyro

Spyro spans multiple generations of the series and was the start for Insomniac Games, who created Ratchet and Clank, arguably one of the most successful Playstation franchises. I believe to capture all the iterations of Spyro, the appearance could be Skylander (which is obviously what we'd get), his supers would be from his Classic form, and his fighting style could be from The Legend of Spyro.

Spyro's general fighting style could include a plethora of physical claw and horn attacks and his various elemental abilities (namely from TLoS). His Circle attacks could revolve around his fire-based attacks.

Level 1: Flame Gate - Spyro runs through a super-flame power-up gate from Spyro 2 & 3, causing him to hop a bit. He could shoot the flame while still in mid-air or wait until he hits the ground and run around with it a bit.

Level 2: Super Charge - Spyro runs through a super-charge gate from Spyro 2 & 3 and charges throughout the level for 5 seconds

Level 3: Sheep Burner - Spyro runs through a super-fly power-up gate, turning all his enemies to sheep in the process. Spyro can then proceed to fly around the level, killing the sheep. Spyro can super-flame, super-charge, and resume flight while in this mode.

All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 24 of 25 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Jun 20, 2013
crash bandicoot please god no spyro! I can't bear to look at him, Activision why'd you do that for? :'(
Message 25 of 25 (70 Views)
0 Likes