Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (60 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars has my buy

Oct 14, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
almost all the upcoming Playstation games has my buy

you and me both I am getting LBP karting after allstars, and then to wait on sly cooper and GOW 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I don't believe that everyone's reply has nothing to do with what I wrote besides the title of this post. Does anyone here actually read the first post of anything? Just curious.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

I don't believe that everyone's reply has nothing to do with what I wrote besides the title of this post. Does anyone here actually read the first post of anything? Just curious.

I always read the first post, also your post was kind just a statement nothing to really respond to other than that you liked it and you would buy it

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

I always read the first post, also your post was kind just a statement nothing to really respond to other than that you liked it and you would buy it

True, true. I was just wondering about why everyone started posting "[insert game here] has my buy". I guess I'm gonna have to get used to these forums then.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

True, true. I was just wondering about why everyone started posting "[insert game here] has my buy". I guess I'm gonna have to get used to these forums then.

its because we get a lot of "Trolls' around here:smileytongue: or nintendo fanboys >.>

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Halo 4 has my buy.

Your mom has my buy.

Your grandma has my buy

Yo great great great great great great great great great granny has my buy

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Plom5-1-00 wrote:

o yeah just overlook the pettyness and immaturity and it is a great experience 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (39 Views)
0 Likes