Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Playstation All Stars Sales Are On Target - IGN

Nov 27, 2012
Put it up on eBay and chalk it upto getting a cheap Vita game out of it - everyone's happy, and you won't have to come on here to complain.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 32 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
@khailcon I'm a member of the playstation community I'm allowed to post my opinions. In my opinion I should have stuck with my original thoughts after the beta, at that time I figured this game would be overrun with Kratos, Raiden, Sly, and Dante. Well replace Dante with Sackboy now that the game is out. It's a game that wants to be fun like Smash but technical at the same time. It fails at both between online lag, button bashing characters in your face, level hazards there is no time to be technical. Fun is lost when the whole game revolves around gathering AP to use supers to get kills, but with all the crap I mentioned it's twice as hard for some characters than others. You can even place 4th place behind a person that quit just because you died and they didn't. Lol that's just dumb

You just sound like a griefer and a noob, I haven't found anyone I couldn't defeat yet.

I'm not saying I can't lose, But no one just owns me. I'm always able to kill them and win most of the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 22 of 32 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
You know, if you actually liked the game you'd be playing it. You don't like it so your here, and you want to be apart of the cool kids so you claim to like it.
Message 23 of 32 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I'm playing it as we speak on my Vita - but if you think I'm part of the cool kids, well that's just swell Smiley Happy
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 24 of 32 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
You know, if you actually liked the game you'd be playing it. You don't like it so your here, and you want to be apart of the cool kids so you claim to like it.

Are you talking to me? Cause I actually play the game, I still check the forums tho on news of DLC and sales.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 25 of 32 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I'm not a noob I won a fair amount of matches, that still doesn't make the game good. I find it funny how I have a well thought out argument about what's wrong with the game, but you all choose to attack me. Lol Your like Christians who defend the Bible, but when I point out contradictions instead of defending your position you go on the attack.
Message 26 of 32 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
I'm not a noob I won a fair amount of matches, that still doesn't make the game good. I find it funny how I have a well thought out argument about what's wrong with the game, but you all choose to attack me. Lol Your like Christians who defend the Bible, but when I point out contradictions instead of defending your position you go on the attack.

Your contradictions aren't fact, As I have none of the issues you are experiencing because I've learned to deal with them as with any other fighting game. This is what seperates the actually good players from the bad.

Instead you just try to justify why you suck and say its the games fault, Like a true noob.

Also I'm agnostic so the bible quote doesn't bother me, But it says more about your character to bring up such a topic and start smashing on it, It shows a great sign of disrespect and immaturity.

Message 27 of 32 (69 Views)
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
The attacks were started on me with the slick remarks so don't play innocent. I defend myself so I'm called immature? Once again if you can't defend your position go on the attack. I never said I sucked I'm actually pretty good. I still think the game sucks. I'm terrible at MK or SSF4 but I think both those a great games. So you trying to day just because I don't feel I'm good is my reason for saying the game is bad is just wrong. The game is bad, the issues I discussed aren't just issues I've brought up they've been on this forum and plenty of others discussing this game.
Message 28 of 32 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Sorry for mistakes but I post from my phone.
Message 29 of 32 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 28, 2012

38th ... out for TWO DAYS... and compeeting with teh hottest seling games... * right above gt5 and get sold 1 million copies this year alone* and i know alot of my friends will be picking it up * bought **bleep** man .. a game they will stop playing in about a month*  

Message 30 of 32 (43 Views)
0 Likes