Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 32 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Playstation All Stars Sales Are On Target - IGN

Nov 27, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
I wish I could take mine back and get Hitman instead.

Then what are you doing here?

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 12 of 32 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

khknight wrote:

i bet sony is just doing damage control, i believe them obce the vgchartz update.

You trust VGCHartz over Sony themselves? Wow. Okay, feel free to base your opinion off guesses that don't even count digital sales.

Have to agree, VGCHartz is unreliable.

And I wouldn't worry about sales. It's only been 1 week. It's the final number that counts. If the game reaches a large number, we'll get a sequel as well as more DLC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 13 of 32 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 27, 2012
lol @Neptune.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 32 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@khailcon I'm a member of the playstation community I'm allowed to post my opinions. In my opinion I should have stuck with my original thoughts after the beta, at that time I figured this game would be overrun with Kratos, Raiden, Sly, and Dante. Well replace Dante with Sackboy now that the game is out. It's a game that wants to be fun like Smash but technical at the same time. It fails at both between online lag, button bashing characters in your face, level hazards there is no time to be technical. Fun is lost when the whole game revolves around gathering AP to use supers to get kills, but with all the crap I mentioned it's twice as hard for some characters than others. You can even place 4th place behind a person that quit just because you died and they didn't. Lol that's just dumb
Message 15 of 32 (157 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I've seen vgchartz change their figures retrospectively by upto 100% and they work on extrapolating the input data. They're not always reliable and Especially since they dont count digital sales.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 16 of 32 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
@khailcon I'm a member of the playstation community I'm allowed to post my opinions. In my opinion I should have stuck with my original thoughts after the beta, at that time I figured this game would be overrun with Kratos, Raiden, Sly, and Dante. Well replace Dante with Sackboy now that the game is out. It's a game that wants to be fun like Smash but technical at the same time. It fails at both between online lag, button bashing characters in your face, level hazards there is no time to be technical. Fun is lost when the whole game revolves around gathering AP to use supers to get kills, but with all the crap I mentioned it's twice as hard for some characters than others. You can even place 4th place behind a person that quit just because you died and they didn't. Lol that's just dumb

I didn't say that you can't post your opinion. I'm just curious why people who don't want to play this game anymore are still on the forums. I'm actually seriously curious. 

In my opinion this game does an excellent job of bringing a more technical slant to the fun of a Smash game. Maybe because I don't play online as much, I don't deal with all the guys who use the cheapness. In free-for-all the game is less technical but retains the fun. Where All-Stars shines much brighter than Smash is in 1v1. The techincal gameplay becomes quite fun. 

I also like the aspect of building AP. It is certainly different from ring outs, but it is no less fun. 

I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 17 of 32 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
I believe he was referring to the fact that u didnt return it lol, yes u r allowed to post ur opinions he never said u werent. If u want to return the game go right ahead, u dont have to tell the world. 

Message 18 of 32 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I can't return it because of the Vita download they won't let me. So I come here to vent my frustration. I have to keep it so I guess I'll play it doesn't mean I'll like it.
Message 19 of 32 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 27, 2012

You know, you don't have to keep playing it. I'm just making sure you are aware. 

Message 20 of 32 (106 Views)
0 Likes