I guess not. :smileysad:
Message 21 of 65 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars Demo Locations

Sep 16, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
So has anyone found any besides the one mall of America one? I called all the ones near me and no luck

there have been a few other locations people have reported on:smileyhappy:

just not in this thread

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 65 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 16, 2012

At the mcdonalds i work at we have an illegal copy of the game in the back with all the characters

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 23 of 65 (257 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Looks like we need to make a forum road trip to Minneapolis so we can all mob GameStop and hoard the demo....lol
Message 24 of 65 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I find it so strange that there are no other Gamestops that have the All-Stars beta besides the Mall of America and my local Gamestop in little ol' Redlands, CA. hahahhaha xD

I walked in 2 days ago to put down a pre-order on Borderlands2 and on the PS3 demo unit I see the title screen of PSABR. Unfortunatlely the PS3's controllers were not even working so I asked one of the workers there to give it a look so that people could play. He just kinda shrugged my comment off but when I came back the next day everything ran perfect. 

I brought a friend of mine and we literally stood there and played the demo for upwards of almost 2 hours letting other people who looked interested try it aswell of course. 

The game turned a lot of heads. Since the demo units are at the front of the store everyone who walked in saw us playing and stopped to look. I only remember one person who had anything bad to say and it really wasnt even all that bad. All he said was that it looked cool but that nothing could ever replace Super Smash. 

All in all we had a blast. I was in the beta but my friend wasnt so it was especially awesome for him having never played it. 

Add me, I'm new here!
Message 25 of 65 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 16, 2012

These is like 5 gamestops where i live, ill check em all

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 26 of 65 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Has anyone found one in Alaska.... Because I havent yet.... I doubt anyone besides me lives in Alaska though....

Photobucket
Message 27 of 65 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I find it so strange that there are no other Gamestops that have the All-Stars beta besides the Mall of America and my local Gamestop in little ol' Redlands, CA. hahahhaha xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Redlands huh? I'm somewhat near there, definetly would be worth the drive haha.
Now the only hard part will be which GameStop in Redlands, time for a all-day road trip to all the GameStops in Redlands :smileytongue:
 photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 28 of 65 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I know the write. This one was played in NJ. 

Message 29 of 65 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 16, 2012

No word for one in Ohio on my end. i ased the manager and he said if Mall of America has it, good chance the other GS's will get them. apaprently they all share the same data for the demos, so in theory, he said the demo shoudl come to every gamestop with demo stations.

Message 30 of 65 (169 Views)
0 Likes