Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars Demo Locations

Sep 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

If we're lucky may we will get a suprise offline PSN demo of the build that Game Stop has?

that could be bad, they only have 4 characters, something like jak, big daddy parappa and sly? id kinda prefer the beta over that

It's better then nothing IMO and for some reason my BETA isn't working.  I already had it downloaded.

its still downSmiley Happy its coming back up this week

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 65 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

If we're lucky may we will get a suprise offline PSN demo of the build that Game Stop has?

that could be bad, they only have 4 characters, something like jak, big daddy parappa and sly? id kinda prefer the beta over that

It's better then nothing IMO and for some reason my BETA isn't working.  I already had it downloaded.

Oh, okay thank you Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 65 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

the public beta for the EU starts this week too Smiley Tongue so expect more people, its shut down so they can update and all that and get the servers ready for all the new peopleSmiley Happy

Message 13 of 65 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

the public beta for the EU starts this week too Smiley Tongue so expect more people, its shut down so they can update and all that and get the servers ready for all the new peopleSmiley Happy

Okay, I was wondering also when is it going to be up?

Message 14 of 65 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

im not quite sure, they havent said exactly, im thinking tuesday or wednesday, which sucks cause borderlands 2 will be out xD

Message 15 of 65 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I live in the Southwest FL area and neither of the two GameStops I checked had it yet.

Message 16 of 65 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

im not quite sure, they havent said exactly, im thinking tuesday or wednesday, which sucks cause borderlands 2 will be out xD

Okay, and I'm not getting Barderlands 2 so that won't bother me xD

Message 17 of 65 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

haha lucky you! i cant wait for borderlands 2 xD but it may cause me missing the beta coming back up

Message 18 of 65 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 16, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

haha lucky you! i cant wait for borderlands 2 xD but it may cause me missing the beta coming back up

Oh lol if I were you I would play All-Stars more because it's there for only a limited time xD

Message 19 of 65 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 16, 2012
So has anyone found any besides the one mall of America one? I called all the ones near me and no luck

Message 20 of 65 (232 Views)
0 Likes