Dec 22 2012
By: mx2itb Hekseville Citizen 388 posts

Playstation All-Stars: Buggy Unplayable Mess Royale

6 replies 252 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

So honestly what the f**k. First off the amount of online glitching is ridiculous. I cannot play an online match without some form of interuption. Recently I have noticed this glitch which for the life of me don't even understand how the fu ck this can even be in the game. I'll start a match and it'll lag the intro of the level and it won't stop. Then you'll hear FIGHT FIGHT FIFFFFIGHTFIIGHFFFIGHT. It won't let you leave and won't kick you but no one can play and it just continues to loop. Up to even 5 minuets or longer. How. What. It then let me play for 3 seconds and kicked me. I will join matches after searching for ten minuets and it will kick me after I wait another ten minuets for it to load. It resets my belt rank constantly and is honestly impossible to play online. I'll just got the 1 red bar thing and stand there while everyone lags and glitches uncontrollably. And believe me when i say it's not my internet because I can go on any other game and play for hours online with ZERO lag. Sometimes it'll even get down to 2 seconds left and glitch and kick me. I can never stay in parties with friends because after every match they somehow get kicked from my party. A few times they've even stay in my party highlighting a character but they aren't actually there. They'll send me a message or request saying hey join and I'll try and it says are you sure you want to leave your party members? And they aren't there. What is this game. Game of the year hands down.

Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 1 of 7 (252 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars: Buggy Unplayable Mess Royale

Dec 22, 2012
you know multiplayer doesn't have to mean 'online'...
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 7 (244 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Methinks your internet needs some fixing.
Message 3 of 7 (222 Views)
Survivor
2456 posts

Dec 22, 2012
That fight fight fight glitch happened to me a couple of times yesterday, glad I'm not the only one.
Message 4 of 7 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 22, 2012
It's happened to me once since launch.
Message 5 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I have to commend you for your witty title.

Only **bleep** kidding you idiot.

Message 6 of 7 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Um mm.. My Game is fine

Message 7 of 7 (148 Views)