Splicer
58 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

May 4, 2012

I'd really like to see Sony have multiple characters from each series, similar to Smash Bros.  Franchises like Metal Gear, Ratchet, Sly and Uncharted have many characters that would translate well.

Message 21 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 4, 2012

This game looks interesting. Here are some of the characters from PlayStation game I would like to see in the game:

Starhawk

Emmett Graves

Ape Escape

The Apes

Specter

Spike

Jake

The Professer

Sly Cooper Series

Sly

Murray

Bentley

Ratchet & Clank Series

Ratchet

Clank

President Qwark

Dr. Nefarious

BUZZ!

Buzz

Little BIG Planet Series

Sackboy

Patapon Series

Patapon Soldiers

Uncharted Series

Nathan Drake

Sully

Resistance Series

Alien Army

EyePet Series

EyePet (and his friends)

Jak & Daxter Series

Jak

Daxter

Message 22 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

May 5, 2012

CRASH BANDICOOT!!!  I invested so many hours in his games as a kid and it would make me so happy to see him in this game in his original ps1 form. 

There is one other character i want in this game so bad but nobody seems to have suggested him.  THE KING OF THE COSMOS from katamari damacy.  All but one of his games have been on a playstation system.  Some people may think the prince would be better suited but the king has so many more abilities that could be used a fighting game. 

THE KING OF THE COSMOS ABILITIES

• He can shoot lazers from his eyes
  • He can shoot a rainbow beam from his mouth
  • He can create black holes (like he did in Beautiful Katamari)
  • He can rain down meteors when he's super angry (Katamari Forever)
  • He can change his size (just imagine a level 3 super where he grows to giant size and stomps around on top of everyone)
  • He could call on the prince to roll a katamari into everyone
  • He used to be a boxer (all of his melee moves could be boxing moves)

It would give the character rostor a lot of variety and would be perfect because the ps2 was what made the katamari series famous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

May 5, 2012

I feel like having any final fantasy characters would be too much, even though squaresoft/squenix is obviously a big part of sce but if they're gonna have cloud they undoubtably need sephiroth. If they bring in squall they need to have seifer, the guy from 9 and kuja, tidus and that other prick. idk the roster would need character packs that had certain companies respective characters or something.

such as a capcom/square enix/santa monica/ and other independent studios for it to be fair.

but that ultimately I think that this game's success is going to be based on the amount of playable characters there are and I feel that if they put some serious work into this game that it will be too much for my face to handle

Message 24 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

May 5, 2012

I'd like to see all the people mentioned but for third party I'd want too see

Portal

Chell

one of the robots from portal 2

Spliter cell

Sam fisher

Metal gear

snake

Tony hawk

tony hawk

The force unleased

Star killer

Battle damedged darth vader

Arkham city

Batman

Joker

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-Ezekiel 25:17
Message 25 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

May 5, 2012

I'm right there with you Marko.  The King of the Cosmos would be a great addition.

Message 26 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

May 7, 2012

I think it's safe to assume that only 1 character per IP will be in the game, so no Drake & Sully...only Drake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 7, 2012

Can't wait to try this game. Im really curious how the mechanics and the competitiveness and how the super system works in a real match. Also really curious how 1v1 balance turns out. No tripping so thats a huge step in the right direction lol!

So you can combo into lvl1 kill moves, wondering if you can build 1 lvl in a single combo...

Message 28 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 8, 2012

*vomits*

You put Crash Bandicoot and Spyro in the 3rd party section?!.....they started as exclusives, for the PSone....until Insomniac games and NaughtyDog sold the franchises...

The present Crash is a disgrace.... the same goes with with Spyro...(note, the game made by ToysForBob (I respect them, for Star Control 1 and 2) isn't a Spyro game...it's a game with the character Spyro...)

................................................................................................................

In All-Star Battle Royal, the characters I would like to see are :

PS exclusives

Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil)

Crash Bandicoot (from the 3 firsts games)

Spyro (from the 3 firsts games)

an Armored Core (Amored Core)

a Pirate (Shipwreck) (though, I doubt it...we don't really see the pirates...)

Tiny Tank (Tiny Tank: Up Your Arsenal)

Tomba (Tomba)

Not PS exclusives (multiconsole)...but still...

Raziel (Legacy Of KainSmiley Frustratedoul Reaver)

Regina (Dino crisis)(it was first on PSone, but was then ported)

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Message 29 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 9, 2012

Crash and Spyro definitely belong in this game. Hope to god they go with their classic PS1 designs...

Message 30 of 241 (45 Views)
0 Likes