Nov 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

kenan456 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I know and I'm gonna break ground an Plat as many games as I can before release day.

Same here! XD I've already platinumed Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection and on Wednesday I'll platinum The Walking Dead when Episode 5 comes out.

Nice, I'm gonna Plat InFAMOUS 1, GoW 3, Twisted Metal Hopefully, and Motorstorm Apocalypse hopefully.  Oh yeah, then I have to do some stuff for a job.

I have been working at inFAMOUS 1 this past week. Great game, but getting all the blast shards for the platinum is nearly impossible... There are so many and there is no way to look where they all are. Just the ones in a close range around you... It sucks!

It'll take a while but I'll get it done Smiley Happy

on my brothers account i got infamous platinum

Very Nice, also I forgot to put Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on that list.  I only need 2 more trophies to get Plat for that game.

how many do you have noc, on my brothers i have 9, which are all the uncharted and infamous and a couple vita games, working on others but to many games

Message 401 of 660 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: 1 Week Left!

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

As of today I have 8 Platinum trophies, I would have 11 but Festival of Blood doesn't have a Plat, I can't get one trophy in Medal of Honor and I'm having trouble with two trophies on CS: GO.  Although I do plan getting at least 10 Plats by the time PSASBR comes out.  I also have Plat for every Uncharted.

Message 402 of 660 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Nov 13, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I know and I'm gonna break ground an Plat as many games as I can before release day.

Same here! XD I've already platinumed Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection and on Wednesday I'll platinum The Walking Dead when Episode 5 comes out.

Nice, I'm gonna Plat InFAMOUS 1, GoW 3, Twisted Metal Hopefully, and Motorstorm Apocalypse hopefully.  Oh yeah, then I have to do some stuff for a job.

I have been working at inFAMOUS 1 this past week. Great game, but getting all the blast shards for the platinum is nearly impossible... There are so many and there is no way to look where they all are. Just the ones in a close range around you... It sucks!

I had the same problem. The best way to get the shards is to go on Google Images and search inFAMOUS 1 blast shards. That's what I did, plus the picture I used had all of the dead drops. Just a tip though. That's how I platinumed inFAMOUS 1 and 2.

Message 403 of 660 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

As of today I have 8 Platinum trophies, I would have 11 but Festival of Blood doesn't have a Plat, I can't get one trophy in Medal of Honor and I'm having trouble with two trophies on CS: GO.  Although I do plan getting at least 10 Plats by the time PSASBR comes out.  I also have Plat for every Uncharted.

I would have 5 platinums but the same thing goes for me about Festival of Blood. So I have 4

Message 404 of 660 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 13, 2012
i was kinda angry that festival of blood didn't have a plat but instead i just got 100 %
Message 405 of 660 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Re: Ugh. 10 days to go until release date.

Nov 13, 2012

lol. I've actually been playing InFamous 2 to help me wait! but i finished it... i'm gonna play uncharted or ratchet until friday when i get sonic & all-stars racing transformed which will tide me over till the 23rd. I hope...

"Half as Long, Twice as Bright."
Photobucket
Message 406 of 660 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 13, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

It will only get delayed if some Muslim radicals find some words hidden in the cracks of the stages or some chant in an autotuned version of the main theme. LBP was delayed because of that ONE song that was in no way offensive in language...

glad i'm not a radical Smiley Tongue

Play For Fun!
Message 407 of 660 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

It will only get delayed if some Muslim radicals find some words hidden in the cracks of the stages or some chant in an autotuned version of the main theme. LBP was delayed because of that ONE song that was in no way offensive in language...

glad i'm not a radical Smiley Tongue

And that is great! I would hate to be compared with Westboro Baptists... I am just glad THEY have not gone after video games!

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 408 of 660 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Ugh. 10 days to go until release date.

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
You have Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. Calm down kid.

I don't have an Xbox and I would only play Black Ops 2 if someone paid me to, "kid".

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Learn to play an instrument

Been playing guitar for 10 years. It's not helping.

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
For inFamous 2, you could try getting the Platinum trophy like I did (unless you're blessed with the ability to not care about pointless trophy collecting :/).

I don't normally go for trophies but on this occasion I figured it would help stretch the game out. Without really trying, I ended up getting all the blast shards and dead drops on the first playthrough, so now I only have to finish the game as evil Cole on hard.

Message 409 of 660 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: 8 Days until Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Nov 13, 2012

@wobbleSPLATSmiley Happy Man....I remember when that turtle of yours was so far away, now look at it, the tense of the turtle is killing me. Are going to do something special when it finally reaches the ball of yarn? Like an animation or something? It would be hilarious!!!Smiley Very Happy 

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 410 of 660 (73 Views)
0 Likes