Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: 2 DAYS left until Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Nov 19, 2012

joshTX wrote:
Ugh. They have PASBR already at my closest Wal Mart but I gotta hold out with my GS preorder cuz I want the costumes, but....so tempting.

What?

They're distributing the game at your local Walmart already...? Savages...

Message 571 of 660 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Ive seen two gameplay videos. I feel so ashamed of what I've done. I spoiled myself.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 572 of 660 (108 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Nov 19, 2012
They had both Vita and PS3 copies in the glass case marked with price. I don't know if Wal-Marts have those security systems in place that tell employees not to sell before a specific date or not, though.

My concern as a customer though is that they shouldn't display what they won't sell. If you are going to refuse, keep it in the back. Has anyone gotten an early copy from Walmart?
Message 573 of 660 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Yeah all I can say is.......

I CAN'T FREAKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I WANT TUESDAY TO COME SO I CAN GET MY COPY, GUIDE, AND COSTUMES.

I should start making a log. Lol
Day 1, the insanity has started.
Message 574 of 660 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I'm getting a guide to I can't wait I'm so excited, a little over a half an hour until 1 day yessss
Message 575 of 660 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 19, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Declassified is horrible from what I've heard/seen. You should really try out liberation instead

Trust me, if it were up to me, I wouldn't pick either. But the bundle comes with many things I could use, like apparently a decently sized memory card and I save a little bit of money. I'm not a fan of Call of Duty (In fact, I dislike the series), but I like the Zombies mode. I don't know if declassified has it, but at least the game was made by Treyarch... I've played the original Assassins Creed, but I couldn't get in to it. It's not my kind of game. I also find the predictions that game is trying to make very creepy.

Alright, but I do encourage you to try out AC some time again. 1 was only alright, but 2 was such a huge jump from the first! And it has only gotten better and better each game.

That would be cool if declasified had zombies but I don't think so, just a short campaign and 4 v 4 multiplayer

Message 576 of 660 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 19, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Declassified is horrible from what I've heard/seen. You should really try out liberation instead

Trust me, if it were up to me, I wouldn't pick either. But the bundle comes with many things I could use, like apparently a decently sized memory card and I save a little bit of money. I'm not a fan of Call of Duty (In fact, I dislike the series), but I like the Zombies mode. I don't know if declassified has it, but at least the game was made by Treyarch... I've played the original Assassins Creed, but I couldn't get in to it. It's not my kind of game. I also find the predictions that game is trying to make very creepy.

Alright, but I do encourage you to try out AC some time again. 1 was only alright, but 2 was such a huge jump from the first! And it has only gotten better and better each game.

That would be cool if declasified had zombies but I don't think so, just a short campaign and 4 v 4 multiplayer

I'll look it up. Thanks!

It appears that everyone in the east coast is now 1 day away from the game. Let us back in the west coast catch up, fellas!

When I wake up (Around 6 PM on Monday), I'm going to call Gamestop and see if they're indeed going to do a midnight release, if so, I'm going to get ready and hit up the mall over there on Crenshaw. The game is so worth waiting for, like the L.A. beatdown was! If not, I'll still be awake to get it in the morning! I hope... Smiley LOL

Message 577 of 660 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 19, 2012

aust13d2 wrote:
I'm getting a guide to I can't wait I'm so excited, a little over a half an hour until 1 day yessss

HELL.YES. I'll tear up the packaging around the guide (carefully of course) and read the guide on the way home!!!!!

I'll be sure to read the part where SuperBot talks about the game first!. (At least I think they'll do that)

Message 578 of 660 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Well guys now we can say that PS All Stars comes out tomarow and it feels good, I won't be starting until I put my cide for the costumes in, then I have to sit through the game's installation, then the fun begins.
Message 579 of 660 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 19, 2012
1 4M SO HYP3D! C4NT W41T 4NYMOR3!

JK... 1 TH1NK 1 C4N SURV1V3 4NOTH3R D4Y! (HOP3FULLY)
Message 580 of 660 (109 Views)
0 Likes