Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale VS Super Smash Brothers

Nov 26, 2012
Perhaps, but comments like those will go ignored unless you call them out (hell the thread was pretty much dead).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 41 of 50 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
There are way more n before you say my math for starters you forgot luigi **** ****

Edit: profanity removed

first off i never insulted you, you said 50 when they are less than 15% and i listed all clones just check the roster and see for yourself and second did you ever saw luigi playing? luigi its totaly diferent than mario in every way now he was a clone in the original ssb now he has all attakcs diferent from mario his fireball never was the same  to begin with and his up special is totaly diferent all moves are diferent than mario if you call luigi a clone is like saying radec is a clone of drake because they both have a gun just becuase he also fires fireballs  doesnt make him a clone dont be rude its true just go to youtube and check some videos if you like confirmation.

Message 42 of 50 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 26, 2012
2 things 1. rex go to hell because you wont be missed on earth. and 2. pedo luigi is a clone same fire ball basically same up special only dfferent is the fact his special forward and down are changed
Message 43 of 50 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 26, 2012
and another thing pedro sorry i was rude its just i get tired of people like rex or people wih invalid answers
Message 44 of 50 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:
I like Brawl more, since it has way more content... but that's normal. I mean, the game has 3 games already. What would you expect? All-Stars owns Smash with the amazing stages and the variety between characters with tons of moves. Smas is a joke compared on that part.

Excuse Wii Disc holds 12GB and Brawl is 6.2GB of data. PS3 disc are 25 GB able store more data but still less content. It's comparing Xenoblade Chronicles to Final Fantasy XIII. SSB64 was originally going to have 18 characters which are:
Peach - Added in Melee
Bowser - Added in Melee
Pit - Added in Brawl
King Deded - Added in Brawl
Mewtwo - Added in Melee
Meowth - PokeBall in 64 and Brawl

Final Smash were gonna be in 64 and Melee since Giga Bowser is in Melee.

Message 45 of 50 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
Gameplay no one can still your kills which was a HUGE problem in smash. And in smash couldn't be played like a fighter all stars can. In smash you could spam ike forward slash and win because of its power and armor in all stars there is no character like that

SPAMTOS
KRATOS Spammers

U Sir R N Denial

Message 46 of 50 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I don't understand why y'all are whinning about content. Smash has content because there afre like 10 games worth playing on the wii thus you don't really have anything other 2 do but unlock worthless trophies and songs you forget about in 37 sec. They made it with less stuff 2 unlock so ppl actually do what intended. BATTLE
Message 47 of 50 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 26, 2012
This is like going "Team fortress 2 vs Call of Duty". Just because they are shooter games does not mean they are the same and does not mean people will play them for the same reasons.
Message 48 of 50 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Lack of extra content and modes put it behind Smash.If they get a green light for the sequel then it could be something special.

Made this the other day looking at modes I'd like to see.Add your thoughts,ideas if any of you are interested.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Game-Lacks-Modes-What-Would-You-...

Message 49 of 50 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Nov 26, 2012

The movesets and levels and online(when its working properly) are things that PSA has in its favor.

For roster, battle mechanics, and overall content I'd go with smash.

It may be too early to tell, but PSA seems to favor characters that have level 1's that can be combo'd into. Not to mention 2v2's are a joke on account of the spamfest that goes on every match.

Message 50 of 50 (120 Views)
0 Likes