Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - S Tier

Nov 21, 2012

dante and radein arent top teir charicters , there very unrewarding for skilled players... why.. i can hold my own with jak...  hat i fear is people wont ever use charicters like jak since they have slow ap gain and penalize for comboing.. 

Message 21 of 38 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I disagree. Most people can't properly combo with Raiden and Dante yet. Give the game a few weeks for players to evolve.
Message 22 of 38 (898 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I think it is extremely pointless to make a top teir list at the moment because no one knows the full potential of any character.  I think it would be best to wait a few weeks or a few months for people to truly unlock each character and show you what they can do.  Like I feel that you guys are placing Sackboy to far down the list and putting up newbie characters who are chosen by the new players who want to be really fast and cheap (kratos and noriko for example) and not trying out the more skill based characters (sir Dan and ratchet).  Just give it time and we will see what the top teir is filled with.  Every character has incredible potential if used correctly.

Message 23 of 38 (890 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 21, 2012

TildarusAlar wrote:

I think it is extremely pointless to make a top teir list at the moment because no one knows the full potential of any character.  I think it would be best to wait a few weeks or a few months for people to truly unlock each character and show you what they can do.  Like I feel that you guys are placing Sackboy to far down the list and putting up newbie characters who are chosen by the new players who want to be really fast and cheap (kratos and noriko for example) and not trying out the more skill based characters (sir Dan and ratchet).  Just give it time and we will see what the top teir is filled with.  Every character has incredible potential if used correctly.

Then it will be edited within the week or month, I see no problem making a top tier now and to be honest this list is accurate as of now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 24 of 38 (882 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Add all Tier levels lol Smiley Tongue
Message 25 of 38 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

joblade wrote:

Then it will be edited within the week or month, I see no problem making a top tier now and to be honest this list is accurate as of now.

As the current top ranked player for 2v2 and 2nd ranked for ffa, I can assure you this is not accurate. Radec and Dante are not S tier, and Parappa certainly is.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 26 of 38 (842 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Kratos and Sly should be in the SOB tier.
Message 27 of 38 (828 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Can't forget about Drake.
Message 28 of 38 (822 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

I disagree. I believe drake deserve a place in top tier. You can combo into this 1st Super by doing slide then haymaker into super. Which make him rather deadly. He is indeed a very positional dependent character but his zoning skills is top notch and his speed and mobility due to wire slide and his air triangle neutral make him able to be position very well. Along with that barrel to give him time to position,  he is a very good character and probably top tier imo and definitely have alot of potential. You can also do Up throw into his 2nd super.

He is a very well rounded character because he excel at almost everything such as Speed, mobility, good melee, good range attack. His only downfall about be his AP gain imo which feels a bit low but it not much a problem considering most of the time you will be using his 1st super anyways. 

Message 29 of 38 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 22, 2012

what about sackboy

Message 30 of 38 (749 Views)
0 Likes