Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion

Jul 15, 2012

Adding a 1v3 mode will be awesome edition for online. BUT matchmaking between RANKS and PLAYER matches should be handled differnetly IF possible. SuperBot should make RANK matches random encounters rather than RANK lobbies to combat BOOSTING. But having 1v1, 2, and 3 matches, 2v2 and Free for All would be cool IF possible for both RANK and PLAYER matches.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 77 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

What happened to SuperBot announing 2 more characters at SDCC? If anything they should announce four more instead. That was quite entertaining about the exchanges of jokes. It looks like SuperBot would want Chun-Li over Ryu. Which not bad either because PASBR is voided of female fighters. I KNOW Fat Princess made the cut, Toro Inoue and (hopefully) Sackboy to fill in the CUTE FACTOR. PASBR needs more female fighters in it's roster.

Which is interesting to see who will make the cut.

• Sackboy (Little Big Planet) (CUTE FACTOR)
  • Scarlett Blake (Dead Nation)
  • Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
  • Chun-Li (Street Fighter II)
  • Morrigan (Darkstakers)
  • Amateratsu (Okami)
  • Lighting (FFXIII)
  • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  • Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
  • Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury/KoF)

Scarlett Blake's Move List

• Rifle/Charged Rifle (When charged it give a bit more Meter and send opponent away in the air)
  • Dash Attack/Dive Kick 
  • Shotgun
  • Double Jump
  • Zombie Flare (Scarlett throws a flare out in battle but only have three or four Flare tokens, Once the flare is out the Runner Zombie appears in front of Scarlett attacking the flare and anyone in his way.)

Scarlett Blake's SP ATK List

Lv. 1

• Jumper Zombie
  • Bombie Zombie

Lv. 2

• Cutter Zombie
  • Jumper Zombie
  • Bombie Zombie

Lv. 3

• Mouth Zombie
  • Cutter Zombie

Nariko's Move List

• Crossbow
  • Power Stance
  • Speed Stance
  • Range Stance
  • Longsword Stance
  • Dive Kick
  • Double Jump

I've never played Heavenly Sword but did research. Nariko is only given one weapon through out the game. But Nariko has been given Stances and Super Styles Attacks. Which is up to SuperBot what to give Nariko OR even make the cut. At first thought of Nariko I thought of Kratos clone BUT Noriko can be completely different from Kratos.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 77 (436 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Dont worry. There panel (where they are anounceing) is in about 6 hours.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 77 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 15, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

What happened to SuperBot announing 2 more characters at SDCC? If anything they should announce four more instead. That was quite entertaining about the exchanges of jokes. It looks like SuperBot would want Chun-Li over Ryu. Which not bad either because PASBR is voided of female fighters. I KNOW Fat Princess made the cut, Toro Inoue and (hopefully) Sackboy to fill in the CUTE FACTOR. PASBR needs more female fighters in it's roster.

Which is interesting to see who will make the cut.

• Sackboy (Little Big Planet) (CUTE FACTOR)
  • Scarlett Blake (Dead Nation)
  • Noriko (Heavenly Sword)
  • Chun-Li (Street Fighter II)
  • Morrigan (Darkstakers)
  • Amateratsu (Okami)
  • Lighting (FFXIII)
  • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  • Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
  • Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury/KoF)

Scarlett Blake's Move List

• Rifle/Charged Rifle (When charged it give a bit more Meter and send opponent away in the air)
  • Dash/Dive attack
  • Shotgun
  • Double Jump
  • Zombie Flare (Scarlett throws a flare out in battle but only have three or four Flare tokens, Once the flare is out the Runner Zombie appears in front of Scarlett attacking the flare and anyone in his way.)

Scarlett Blake's SP ATK List

Lv. 1

• Jumper Zombie
  • Bombie Zombie

Lv. 2

• Cutter Zombie
  • Jumper Zombie
  • Bombie Zombie

Lv. 3

• Mouth Zombie
  • Cutter Zombie

Noriko's Move List

• Crossbow
  • Power Stance
  • Speed Stance
  • Range Stance
  • Longsword Stance
  • Dive Kick
  • Double Jump

I've never played Heavenly Sword but did research. Noriko is only given one weapon through out the game. But Noriko has been given Stances and Super Styles Attacks. Which is up to SuperBot what to give Noriko OR even make the cut. At first thought of Noriko I thought of Kratos clone BUT Noriko can be completely different from Kratos.

I would rather see Juri make the cut over Chun li.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 77 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Oh what? Juri? What? Really? O_o

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 77 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

Jul 15, 2012
I had a "Juggernaut" mode idea for 1v3 and a different kind of 2v2 on the last page near the bottom. I think it would be fun, as players would be able to play as certain bosses that they've defeaten (In 1v3, the team of 3 play from the normal roster).
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 77 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
I had a "Juggernaut" mode idea for 1v3 and a different kind of 2v2 on the last page near the bottom. I think it would be fun, as players would be able to play as certain bosses that they've defeated (In 1v3, the team of 3 play from the normal roster).

An offline/online Juggernaut Mode hmmm. I can see it possibly being a offline mode for multiplayer and CPU. For online it's also a possibility. Just give the Lone Fighter a 6 hit armor ability because the game will play like Marvel vs. Capcom and against three combatants it would not be unfair for the Lone Fighter not to have any armor ability. As for Franchise Villains it's hard to say which ones will make the cut or if they will be playable or not. I grantee 2v2 will be implemented, no worries there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_Eg-olsGUc

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 77 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Didn't read because the text made my brain hurt.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 77 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I'm very happy that they put jak and daxter in this game i can tell they will be a great pair in the game from the gameplay video, I kinda saw expected cole to be a character but i was a little shocked to see that toro and especially heihachi coming in as charcters, from the gameplay videos i can tell they will be great additons to this game. Alot of people want cloud strife and hey i don't blame them he would be an amazing character and probably most used, it would be nice to see him in a recent game like this one. Great job Santa Monica studios you guys have put great work in this game, not to be greedy but i expect alot more great characters to come. Keep it up!

Here's an idea of more people that we would like in the link

http://www.gamesradar.com/playstation-all-stars-battle-royal-roster-who-we-want-see-sonys-smash-bros...

Spoiler

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 77 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Jul 16, 2012

X_Yomomma2595_X wrote:

I'm very happy that they put jak and daxter in this game i can tell they will be a great pair in the game from the gameplay video, I kinda saw expected cole to be a character but i was a little shocked to see that toro and especially heihachi coming in as charcters, from the gameplay videos i can tell they will be great additons to this game. Alot of people want cloud strife and hey i don't blame them he would be an amazing character and probably most used, it would be nice to see him in a recent game like this one. Great job Santa Monica studios you guys have put great work in this game, not to be greedy but i expect alot more great characters to come. Keep it up!

Glad Jak and Daxter made it too, same with Cole. I'm pretty sure Rachet and Clank will be the same as Jak and Daxter JUST different from each other. Toro I diffenently saw coming after Toro's debut in Street Fighter X Tekken. Heihachi Mishima and Big Daddy I did not see coming. Now Cloud Strife on the other hand might not make it because of Final Fantasy XIII franchise and Tomb Raider and because PASBR needs more female fighters. So Lighting and Lara Croft making it into PASBR is more likely than Cloud Strife.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 77 (300 Views)
0 Likes