Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

For Emmett Graves he would be more likely be a Nathan Drake clone in some sense. But with Jetpack attack, Starhawk knife melee attack, granade attack, and standard assult rifle attack. His Lv 3 Special Attack should be the Hawk or Ox Heavy Tank. Lv 2 Emmett loses control over his Rift energy JUST FOR PASBR and goes on a frenzy. Finally his Lv 1 an attack from Annabel dropping a Pod that can contain either Meter Energy or Weapon Items.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 41 of 77 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

I'm pretty sure they would sense Commander Shepard is basically the face of Mass Effect franchise. Mass Effect is not over but I still doubt he'll be in PASBR. 

Wander would be fantastic edition to PASBR his Move List would consist of Bow and Arrow attack, Harpoon of Thunder strike attack, a Dragon Punch animation with Agro with the Sword of the Sun and Agro falls and teleports away from the battle. Here is where it become tricky he would have to be a Sly Cooper clone with Wander's Cloak of Deception which means Wander can't block either OR SuperBot can give it to him as Lv 1 Super Attack where Wander just gets one strike and reappears or not at all. His Lv 2 Super Attack would have to be his Human Demon form on a frenzy as well. Wander's Lv 3 Dormin form 'nough said.

As for ICO I suppose you can give ICO Ceramic Pot attack, Stick stab attack, Dragon Punch animation with ICO's standard sword, Bomb attack, and Spinning Mace attack. Lv 1 Special Attack would have to be The Queen Sword Strike then it disappears. Lv 2 Yorda comes and holds ICO's hand and the Light Saber appears mobility is sluggish BUT with long range attack. And as for ICO's Lv 3 Winged Spirit ICO dragging all the opponents into the utter dark abyss.

I've discussed Ethan Mars but not thoroughly for Move List he would have a Saw attack, Scissor attack, Heated Bar attack, Axe attack, Knife attack. Lv 1 Special Attack would have to be the radius around body and when the opponent is near Ethan they get KO'd by his Pitch Black Screen Headache Origami in his hand Attack. Lv 2 SP Attack is Ethan's Gun which should have three bullet tokens. One for each combatant if his misses oh well your **bleep**'s weak play'ah. Lv 3 is Ethan hallucination Touch of Death the opponents are grouped together and Ethan see the red balloon behind the opponents. Ethan runs up to them shoves them away they fall and the red balloon floats away Ethan looks at the red balloon and yells "JASON! WHERE ARE YOU!". I have thank the guy who brought this to my attention. Thank You.

Message 42 of 77 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 12, 2012

I've been thinking that Nahman Jayden would rep Heavy Rain better than Ethan. I mean yeah, Nahman is the least iconic of the bunch, but he has potential for the coolest moveset.

He'd have the basic hand to hand and gun combat of the others, but with the ARI, he could be even cooler. His supers could involve sending little MiniTanks and other things, or even a bulldozer.

Actually, ARI would be a cool item too. It allows you to throw random ARI bits.

And the ARI would also be a great stage, what with the backgrounds it can create (woods, jungle, underwater and mars)

Message 43 of 77 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

Save that for PASBR II. As for Sackboy the new Kirby, Sackboy's move list should consist of his Toy Gun, a LBP vehicle, Munch Time which is when he eats his opponents and mimics one of his opponents moves, and Grappling Hook to latch on ledges OR bring opponent to him and GET THROWN. Lv 1 Sackboy rolls a HUGE ball of yarn and crushes an opponent. Special Attack Lv 2 GIANT Sackboy and Lv 3 Robo Sackboy I don't know but it's left to speculate on his Lv. 3 Special Attack.

Message 44 of 77 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 14, 2012
I think his lvl 3 should have something to do with him putting it together fast Idk what but he will build it. Ideas?
Message 45 of 77 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2012

As it turns out Sackboy can be a valuable fighter with the right move list he can be a good fighter. You have....

Sackboy's Move List

• Impact Explosive Crates (sphere)
  • Trigger Explosive Crates (rectangle)
  • White-Red Missiles
  • Paintinator (paint ball guns hurt so this can be a real move for Sackboy)
  • Tetherless Jetpack attack
  • Grappling Hook w/ Grabinator Combine (GET THROWN)
  • Munch Time (Eat the opponent and obtain one of their moves)

Sackboy's Special Attack List (OPTIONS)

Lv. 1 SP ATK

• Huge Wheel
  • Huge Ball of Yarn attack
  • Giant Sackboy
  • Sackbot

Lv. 2 SP ATK

• Brain Crane
  • Enhancement Remover
  • Sackbot
  • Giant Sackboy

Lv. 3 SP ATK

• Enhancement Remover
  • Sackbot
  • Creatinator ( Sackboy creates a PLASMA BALL over the combatants in a DBZ SPIRIT BALL animation)

What do you folks think?

Message 46 of 77 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Sounds great to me
Message 47 of 77 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Jul 15, 2012
I had been wanting a 1v3 mode earlier. But instead I think that the person by themself should be counted as a "Juggernaut," and have access to a special roster of bosses from the story mode that they've beaten. So if Sephiroth is a boss, then they could play as Sephiroth in an attempt to defeat Big Daddy, Nathan Drake, and Toro Inoue, for example. Of course, only certain bosses would work for this, and I'd like to see the "Juggernaut" mode playable as 1v3 and 2v2, in order to make it have more options.

And if this is used, a Computer mode for extra people is a must (Preferably with a changeable difficulty).

And don't forget an extensive way to choose what will happen in arenas (Such as activating certain types of items, setting how much "damage" the hazards do, among other things).
Message 48 of 77 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Jul 15, 2012
And about Sackboy eating opponents to copy them... he's not Kirby. He's a guy made of materials that can create and use gadgets, and I hope that his moveset reflects this.
Message 49 of 77 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2249 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2012
I thought this was a fun snippet:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/14/overheard-at-comic-con-the-battle-for-seth-killian/

Ono asked Omar: '"Yes, can you give me back Seth Killian?" he asked in accented English, and the panel broke out laughing.

"If you give me Chun Li," Kendall joked back, "I'll give you back Seth Killian." Ono considered that a moment, and then replied, though he was barely heard by the cheering crowd: "Deal."'

Message 50 of 77 (219 Views)
0 Likes