Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta

Jul 18, 2012

The beta could also be for the new ratchet and clank game which i hear is going to be EPIC but its probably battle royale

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 51 of 114 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Betas don't have to be online-only.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 52 of 114 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 18, 2012

The Beta was suppose to be released this month but got pushed back...I don't know why you are getting upset that we think it might be PSABR. Do we not have opinions on what it might be? Are you the only one that can be correct?

Message 53 of 114 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
thanks prophet

The Beta was suppose to be released this month but got pushed back...I don't know why you are getting upset that we think it might be PSABR. Do we not have opinions on what it might be? Are you the only one that can be correct?

Message 54 of 114 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

The beta could also be for the new ratchet and clank game which i hear is going to be EPIC but its probably battle royale

Definitly not for that

There is basicly no information on that game at all, they wouldnt spring a beta out of no were like that, without even showing themselves before hand

It will be early in development

Message 55 of 114 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Betas don't have to be online-only.

Yes but like you said it cant be the other type of beta

Message 56 of 114 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 18, 2012

List of new sony games coming out Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal assult, Unfinished swan, Last of us, and PSABR. Out of the four PSABR is the only one that would make sense. Because neither Naughty Dog or Insomniac have released a beta before and who wants to play a beta for unfinished swan

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 57 of 114 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

List of new sony games coming out Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal assult, Unfinished swan, Last of us, and PSABR. Out of the four PSABR is the only one that would make sense. Because neither Naughty Dog or Insomniac have released a beta before and who wants to play a beta for unfinished swan

Does it have to be a Sony game?

But yeah, chances are looking good for it being PSASBR

Message 58 of 114 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 18, 2012
Nice logic Stefan! That should be on a T-shirt.....
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 59 of 114 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

To add more fuel to everyone's fire that think this game can't have a Beta here are some tweets from @yosp (Shuhei Yoshida) for people that don't know who he is, he is President of Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment. Managing 1st party game development for PlayStation:

His tweets from today:

"Yay! I'm invited to 2 public Betas of our new titles for Christmas. PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale and LittleBigPlanet Karting"

Someone (fan) tweeted and asked if they can get invited too?

he replied and said

"There were for the US employees of PlayStation..."

and also

"Sorry, it was a closed Beta, my bad."

his last tweet regarding it was

"Sorry, I was wrong about the Beta program for PSABR, it was a private Beta that I was invited, not a public Beta...my bad."

So here is why I am putting two and two together.

The beta was for inside Sony employees only, yes I said Beta, I don't care what anybody says. BETA!!!

They probably thought this beta will get more people to sign up to Plus......Next month is GamesCon and some other events, why not supirse Plus members with a Beta so they can test out the Beta.....

Now for the people that are saying there can't be a Beta please stand up, and tell me it can't be in "beta" stage any more!!!

**drops mic** walks away...........

Message 60 of 114 (98 Views)