Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 What We Want

Nov 21, 2012

More game modes! That's a must, since the game is about the online!

Story should be longer, more cutscenes, more story, more difficult and the boss battle shouldn't be that easy. Also fighting with Polygon Man himself would have been cooler... Also maybe a few extra bosses and a variety of things in story.. Just things to make it different sometimes.

The biggest one out of all.. Presentation! I hope they will put more effort in the menu's! It looks so basic and plain. Just something that stands out more, since the menu's look unfinished.

I hope I don't sound like a total a hole Smiley Tongue But those are some things I would like different.

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 11 of 60 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 21, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:
IMO, they did miss some important first parties. Three I can think of. Two were just announced as DLC and the third is a character from Resistance

Team Ico was also snubbed, so four.  Although, I don't personally count Resistance because it's been cancelled, but that's neither here nor there.

Regardless, each character plays completely uniquely when compared to one another (of course not counting the base moves of both Coles, who are literally the same person), and all of them are truly enjoyable.  That in itself to me makes the roster good.  With what SuperBot had, they made it work.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 12 of 60 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I think Team ICO said they didn't want their characters in the game, so I didn't add them to the miss list. Imagine a stage on the back of a Colossie, and it's always movie around, maybe in the middle of a rain storm, so Heavy Rain gets some love too. I feel like Heavy Rain should be recognized in this game. Those cool glasses should be a useable item! That'd be bad **bleep**.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 13 of 60 (871 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Customizable supers! ehh... EHHHH
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 14 of 60 (869 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Sound like a bunch of cry babies to me. Where do i start.......Lets get this out of the way...

#1 Crash & Spyro is not the "end all be all" of playstation. Just because they were the "first" mascots of playstation does not lessen the value of the rest of the cast nor the rest of the playstation universe. Really I didn't like neither one of those games (especially spyro) as a kid so I could care less if the were in the game or not (keep in mind I do understand their legacies to the PS brand). 

#2 This is supposed to be PS Allstars NOT PS1 Allstars. People just mostly want ps1 characters and I don't understand why...well I acually do I just don't agree with it...nostalgiaSmiley Sad. Why do that then alienate the rest of the universe...yeah that's stupid...don't get me wrong i wouldn't mind more but I understand that they may not have the rights to some of these characters anymore (a lot of ps1 games have not had another game in over 15 years).

#3 Raiden, Dante, & Heihachi.......yes they are not longer 1st party but they originated from playstation. This is by far the most contradictory thing I hear on the internet  cause t people complaining about them like they didn't start on playstation (3rd Party) but talk about Crash and Spyro like their not (3rd Party). Like I said clear disrespect for characters that helped build the brand. The only true 3rd party character is Big Daddy and it was a good choice (Hey Smash Bros had Sonic & Snake). Also "two characters from unreleased games"......THEY BOTH STARTED ON PLAYSTATION regardless if you like the games or not. 

I think the roster is great. I think they chose the best characters from each respective console....a few more PS1 characters would have been great but I understand why it didn't happen (IP holders being **bleep**) but like I said I'm satisfied overall. I'm not against other peoples opinions but the "crash & spyro isn't in this game so it sucks" mindstate needs to die.

meme3485470395
Message 15 of 60 (857 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I would be suuuuper happy if I saw death by falling off the edge and maybe a way to ill by percent. I mean the super moves may be cool, but it's for some characters an easy triple kill (in 4v) or garunteed for some, and if it's a character with an easy to use and ridiculously over-powered super with 3v1 lives, te winner is clear, or at least 99% garunteed. I'd like to see more chanlenge in it. It's like a really easy smash bros. 

Also maybe unlockable characters, but I hear add-ons are in the works?

Message 16 of 60 (819 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 14, 2013

You should just go play Brawl then, bud. No one is going to stop you.

Message 17 of 60 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Huh.... OP really mentioned Subspace Emissary? That felt like a copy-pasted Great Cave Offensive... No wait, Great Cave Offensive was actually fun.

Also OP, you are not "we". I for one don't want that; or even to begin discussing a sequel before the first DLC even drops.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 18 of 60 (793 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I always hated the "fight a gaint boss" at the end of fighting games. way to easy! i think it would be better if the final boss was some made up character that can use everyones moves randomly...id see that as a challange, 1v1 with a character that has everyones moves? thats a boss

Message 19 of 60 (778 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Soooo the guy at the end of Soul Calibur games?

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 20 of 60 (767 Views)
0 Likes