Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012

Only KH that are core to  me are KH1, 2, 3D and Birth by sleep other than that the others you can skip.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 51 of 77 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 27, 2012

getting mad about a "spoiler" that isn't even a spoiler for a game thats 7 years old? Deal with it.

Also, I'd say Sora deserves a place more than lightning, since he's never had a full on console release (non-handheld) on anything other than a sony system. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 52 of 77 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Actually this reminds me that I've only played 3 KH games. Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and 358/2 days. I think Roxus would make a cool alternate costume if he was in, either that or a shadow organization hoodie. I still remember how numb my thumbs were from playing 358/2 days on my DS when I first got it. Man I hate control pads lol.

Message 53 of 77 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Aug 27, 2012

I love Disney and Sora.. I tink they would allow it.. but I think Superbot didn't ask

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 77 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

I love Disney and Sora.. I tink they would allow it.. but I think Superbot didn't ask

Hopefully they did... They did say that they considered all of Playstation history. Its just another thing we'd have to wait and see. I have a feeling he won't be in the final roster, but he definately deserves more than just DLC.

Message 55 of 77 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 28, 2012
I feel like I should add a little more to this and make another thread for anither character.
Message 56 of 77 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Aug 28, 2012

cain-silious wrote:

you "bleep"! you should have said SPOILER at the start, i haven't played kh yet, i just got mine!(duo to the requsts he got being even more than cloud) you made it yellow too! why did you have to put the link on the sentence?!! 

seriously WT*?!! Smiley Mad Smiley Sad

Dude, There's only so long you can respect spoilers before it's just absurd, it's been way too long, deal with it, or stay off the internet, and by the way, Snape kills Dumbledore, and at the end of Lost it turns out they were already in purgatory...

Message 57 of 77 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 28, 2012
I'm afraid SB didn't ask for all our most requested characters
Message 58 of 77 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 28, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
I'm afraid SB didn't ask for all our most requested characters

That depends on what you think are the most requested characters.

Omar has said that there are some people they didn't know were going to be as popular with the fans as they are, so they're trying to work them into the game, through DLC I believe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 59 of 77 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Bump. Just want to share the video. Seriously, I will be totally pumped for the game if Sora is in the roster or buy Sora if he is DLC character.

If you think Disney may have a problem with video game violence... think again.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 60 of 77 (101 Views)
0 Likes