Sackboy
528 posts

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

Pyro-hem wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

sold 5.6 million copies on a 150+ console that really pathetic to be honest if you ask me. 

Doesn't matter how much it sold, it's fricking popular. It was actually one of the first games I played on a console.

So you started gaming with PS2

Yes sir. I didn't have a childhood for the first couple years of my life. PS2 was my first ever system.

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 41 of 77 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 27, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Well their was this one scene in Kingdom Hearts 1.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Their was a scene in Kingdom Hearts 1 that caused a whole lot or criticism. Sora on the last level of the game I think stabs himself with a keyblade. Disney didn't want that in AT ALL so they stopped scenes like that. You have to remember that Kingdom Hearts is E and Kingdom Hearts is E10+. So they have to make the game dumbed down for the younger audiences. So I'm not sure if they'll be fine with Sora in this game. This scenario kinda reminds me of why SF isn't collabartaing with MK, because Ryu isn't meant to have his heart ripped out, or chun-li getting her skin ripped off. Theirs just some things devs don't want their characters exposed too.

Btw I hope Sora does get in and I'm wrong about the Disney not wanting him exposed to this stuff.

You realize SSBB was rated T right? Im pretty sure All Stars will be T too.All it really is,is when you get KOed,you explode.I'm not sure if Disney would say "Oh my,exploding when KOed?That is too violent and inappropriate!".

Message 42 of 77 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

Am i the only one on this site that doesn't give two craps about Sora?

Kingdom Hearts was alright, but i stopped caring after 2.

As far as Sqaure goes, there's Lightning, Cloud, Lara Croft, Agent 47.. And people want Sora instead?!

Message 43 of 77 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Aug 27, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

As far as Sqaure goes, there's Lightning, Cloud, Lara Croft, Agent 47.. And people want Sora instead?!

Yes we do. Because Sora has actually had more than 2 games unlike Cloud and Lightning. He would be a way better fighter than Lara Croft. And all I know about Agent 47, is that he's from Hitman so he'd probably have poor gameplay (just guns)  I also haven't played a kingdom hearts game after 2 except Dream Drop Distance, but Kingdom Hearts is my favorite PS2 game and Sora deserves to be in the roster because of his ease of fitting in as well as the fact that he is and all star

Message 44 of 77 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

you "bleep"! you should have said SPOILER at the start, i haven't played kh yet, i just got mine!(duo to the requsts he got being even more than cloud) you made it yellow too! why did you have to put the link on the sentence?!! 

seriously WT*?!! Smiley Mad Smiley Sad

i'm only here for psasbr
Message 45 of 77 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 27, 2012

cain-silious wrote:

you "bleep"! you should have said SPOILER at the start, i haven't played kh yet, i just got mine!(duo to the requsts he got being even more than cloud) you made it yellow too! why did you have to put that link on the sentence?!! 

I'm not sure if your talking to me but theirs a reason I put SPOILER like 6 times in all caps at the start of the post. I also spaced it out by pressing ENTER 4 times. If you happened to skip that huge spoiler 6 times repeated Caps Lock line it's your own fault. The first sentence was even saying, "their was this one scene from KH." Then huge spacings and SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER. I'm sorry but it's your own fault for that lol.

If your not talking to me then nevermind, but it looked like you were referencing to me.

Message 46 of 77 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 27, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

cain-silious wrote:

you "bleep"! you should have said SPOILER at the start, i haven't played kh yet, i just got mine!(duo to the requsts he got being even more than cloud) you made it yellow too! why did you have to put that link on the sentence?!! 

I'm not sure if your talking to me but theirs a reason I put SPOILER like 6 times in all caps at the start of the post. I also spaced it out by pressing ENTER 4 times. If you happened to skip that huge spoiler 6 times repeated Caps Lock line it's your own fault. The first sentence was even saying, "their was this one scene from KH." Then huge spacings and SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER. I'm sorry but it's your own fault for that lol.

If your not talking to me then nevermind, but it looked like you were referencing to me.

no, i'm talking to the creator of the topic, the part saying ***** dies in kingdom hearts.

i'm only here for psasbr
Message 47 of 77 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Sora just makes sense to me cuz in his games he travels among various unrelated disney worlds, and well, couldn't he meet all these unrelated sony characers in the same manner? He'd just show up in his gummy ship and be like, "Where da keyhole at Cole?"

Message 48 of 77 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Oops, sorry cain, I assumed everyone who likes KH has already played KH2 since its not exactly new. I didnt think of the people who just got into the series. My bad.
Message 49 of 77 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

DisturbedSavio wrote:

Yes we do. Because Sora has actually had more than 2 games unlike Cloud and Lightning. He would be a way better fighter than Lara Croft. And all I know about Agent 47, is that he's from Hitman so he'd probably have poor gameplay (just guns)  I also haven't played a kingdom hearts game after 2 except Dream Drop Distance, but Kingdom Hearts is my favorite PS2 game and Sora deserves to be in the roster because of his ease of fitting in as well as the fact that he is and all star

I'm sorry, but the spin off games killed it for me. they turned the story into a convoluted mess and made me so sick of sora that i never want to see his face again. square has way more impressive characters. final fantasy, tomb raider, hitman..

Message 50 of 77 (148 Views)
0 Likes