Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012
There's always that next big thing if Sora happens to not appear either one. SSF2. Hallilujah.
Message 31 of 77 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Sorry this seems off topic... but I thought that Goofy just went unconscious there! He's totally in the end of KH2.... Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Also I don't think the whole violence thing is an issue.  Where the guns may be weird... There are a lot more violent things in Kingdom Hearts.  Honestly I think all of O13 are pretty violent bosses and what not.  And while Leon doesn't necessarily shoot bullets the concept is RIGHT there

Message 32 of 77 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Well their was this one scene in Kingdom Hearts 1.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Their was a scene in Kingdom Hearts 1 that caused a whole lot or criticism. Sora on the last level of the game I think stabs himself with a keyblade. Disney didn't want that in AT ALL so they stopped scenes like that. You have to remember that Kingdom Hearts is E and Kingdom Hearts is E10+. So they have to make the game dumbed down for the younger audiences. So I'm not sure if they'll be fine with Sora in this game. This scenario kinda reminds me of why SF isn't collabartaing with MK, because Ryu isn't meant to have his heart ripped out, or chun-li getting her skin ripped off. Theirs just some things devs don't want their characters exposed too.

Btw I hope Sora does get in and I'm wrong about the Disney not wanting him exposed to this stuff.

Message 33 of 77 (188 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Well their was this one scene in Kingdom Hearts 1.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Their was a scene in Kingdom Hearts 1 that caused a whole lot or criticism. Sora on the last level of the game I think stabs himself with a keyblade. Disney didn't want that in AT ALL so they stopped scenes like that. You have to remember that Kingdom Hearts is E and Kingdom Hearts is E10+. So they have to make the game dumbed down for the younger audiences. So I'm not sure if they'll be fine with Sora in this game. This scenario kinda reminds me of why SF isn't collabartaing with MK, because Ryu isn't meant to have his heart ripped out, or chun-li getting her skin ripped off. Theirs just some things devs don't want their characters exposed too.

Btw I hope Sora does get in and I'm wrong about the Disney not wanting him exposed to this stuff.

Its good that Street fighter and Mortal Kombat won't cross. When they did DCvsMK it was bad, and they didn't have fatalities because DC didn't want their people being murdered, while a lot of their heros won't kill.

edit: also didn't mean to kudos your post... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 34 of 77 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

@Tippy78 Yeah, he died in KH2. In his dying words he told Max, his son, to carry on his will to protect his beloved friends. Nah, I kid. He was just unconcious. However, it's probably the only scene to witness a PO'd Mickey Mouse.

Message 35 of 77 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 27, 2012
mk vs dc wasnt so bad. it has unique stoy mode ( even mk9 copyed)
also has breakalbe stages(even injustice copied)

ok there was no blood but gameplay was good people didnt like because super man vs scorpion
Message 36 of 77 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 27, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
mk vs dc wasnt so bad. it has unique stoy mode ( even mk9 copyed)
also has breakalbe stages(even injustice copied)

ok there was no blood but gameplay was good people didnt like because super man vs scorpion

Don't know if you can say that Mortal Kombat is copying itself, especially since Netherrealm makes the MK games now, they didn't make DCvsMK, but they have the rights back. So they're not really copying anything. Also, WB owns the rights to DC, as well as Mortal Kombat, and Netherrealm is owned by WB, so they aren't copying at all, just pulling things from previous games. Sure, they may not have created the game, but I wouldn't say they're copying those features.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 37 of 77 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 27, 2012
goofy doesnt really die you know.....those idiots forgot to check his pulse since he was just knocked out and he came back a bit later XD

also would LOVE sora in the game Smiley Happy
could have supers involving donald goofy and riku and the king Smiley Very Happy
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 38 of 77 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 27, 2012
I'll fix the whole goofy thing later on in the day, Im no longer home and mobile mode is horrid.
Message 39 of 77 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Sorry, but i don't think Sora is going to be in the game.
Message 40 of 77 (146 Views)
0 Likes