Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:
Sora fighting
Kratos
Sweet Tooth
Big Daddy
Dante
Cole
Dante

Uh you actually think Disney will allow that.

Oh please.This game is as innocent as the Epic Mickey games.Disney has kind of a weird background anyway.Like I said before,Singing trees?Talking woodland creatures?Someone had to be on acid to come up with that.


Ok so when this games comes out and Sora isn't in nor as DLC. I want you to say I told you so. 


Wow.When did I ever say he was confirmed?Do you not understand that I WANT him in the game?I never once stated that he IS in the game,so you won't have to tell me anything.

Message 21 of 77 (867 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:
Sora fighting
Kratos
Sweet Tooth
Big Daddy
Dante
Cole
Dante

Uh you actually think Disney will allow that.

Oh please.This game is as innocent as the Epic Mickey games.Disney has kind of a weird background anyway.Like I said before,Singing trees?Talking woodland creatures?Someone had to be on acid to come up with that.


Ok so when this games comes out and Sora isn't in nor as DLC. I want you to say I told you so. 


what will you do if he is in the game (main game or DLC)

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 22 of 77 (867 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:
Sora fighting
Kratos
Sweet Tooth
Big Daddy
Dante
Cole
Dante

Uh you actually think Disney will allow that.

Yes. He fought Sephiroth, remember the guy with the like 12 inch blade. It's not like Kratos is ripping him apart like in his games. The only problem I might see with this is him fighting characters with guns. I don't think Disney is gonna like seeing Sora get shot with Drake's pistol. 


 

I'm pretty sure Leon had a gun in Kingdom Hearts 2. Well it's a gun blade.

 

Leon

 

 

I do not remember, but didn't Clayton from Tarzan have a gun in Kingdom Hearts? Which also reminds me of a little more Disney violence, his death scene.


Even though his gun is a blade and you are right, they don't make him fire gunshots in the game. He uses fire magic and basic slashes. He also uses a fire slash that is supposed to be his gun but they made it seem like his sword just caught on fire, not that he actually used it. So yeah that's even wrong.

 

If you don't believe me then look at the video yourself of him fighting.

 

Also here's a move summary from the Kingdom Hearts wiki.

Leon may be mild-mannered outside of battle, but all gloves are off when faced with a tough opponent. Utilizing his Gunblade to deal massive damage with various cutting combos, he wields the element of fire to some degree, able to shoot Firaga spells. When his HP dwindles, he uses a desperation attack that causes his Gunblade to enlarge drastically, which allows him to deal much more damage.

He fires firaga from his hand so yeah he doesn't EVER fire shot from his gunblade.

Message 23 of 77 (847 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

Clayton is indeed a boss. So yeah Sora did get shot by gun. 

Message 24 of 77 (835 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
2026 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

Clayton is indeed a boss. So yeah Sora did get shot by gun. 


Well there is no denying that. Clayton definately uses his gun to fight against Sora. Violence would definately not be the reason why Sora would not be in. Oh hey look, more guns in Kingdom Hearts.

Message 25 of 77 (828 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012
I dont know why SB didn't focus all their budget on getting the most wanted characters and not characters no one asked for... Please let my suspicion be wrong
Message 26 of 77 (816 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

Clayton is indeed a boss. So yeah Sora did get shot by gun. 


Well there is no denying that. Clayton definately uses his gun to fight against Sora. Violence would definately not be the reason why Sora would not be in.


Lol I'm sorry but Disney had a problem with his gun as stated here from the wiki.

In combat, Clayton uses a double-barreled elephant rifle. However, in the future games, Braig, Xigbar, and the Sniper's weapons were edited in the American versions of the games they were included in. For example, rather than having the Snipers hold their weapons with both hands like in the Japanese version, they hold their rifles in one hand. Other than keeping consistency with the Tarzan film, it is unknown why Clayton was still allowed to wield his weapon despite how two-handed firearms were censored in future games.

 

Disney/Square Enix started censoring firearms in future games. So even though that is present, they didn't like it. Also Clayton when firing his weapon doesn't actually show the animation of the bullet, just the smoke. In PSASBR they actually show Radec's red dot, Drake's revlover bullet passage, and Sweet Tooth's shotgun kickback and shot.

 

I'm sorry if I'm seeming like a troll here but I'm just trying to state facts.

Message 27 of 77 (812 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
2026 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

Clayton is indeed a boss. So yeah Sora did get shot by gun. 


Well there is no denying that. Clayton definately uses his gun to fight against Sora. Violence would definately not be the reason why Sora would not be in.


Lol I'm sorry but Disney had a problem with his gun as stated here from the wiki.

In combat, Clayton uses a double-barreled elephant rifle. However, in the future games, Braig, Xigbar, and the Sniper's weapons were edited in the American versions of the games they were included in. For example, rather than having the Snipers hold their weapons with both hands like in the Japanese version, they hold their rifles in one hand. Other than keeping consistency with the Tarzan film, it is unknown why Clayton was still allowed to wield his weapon despite how two-handed firearms were censored in future games.

 

Disney/Square Enix started censoring firearms in future games. So even though that is present, they didn't like it. Also Clayton when firing his weapon doesn't actually show the animation of the bullet, just the smoke. In PSASBR they actually show Radec's red dot, Drake's revlover bullet passage, and Sweet Tooth's shotgun kickback and shot.

 

I'm sorry if I'm seeming like a troll here but I'm just trying to state facts.


Well that's odd, especially since how America likes to waterdown everything and Japan kept it. If that's the way it's going to be with Disney then it looks like Sora would probably be in the next Smash Bros. rather than Playstation All-Stars Smiley Sad . This was a while back, hopefully Disney doesn't think this way anymore, I mean they own Marvel now.

Deadpool

But I don't want to steer this thread off topic now into a Marvel thing haha.

Message 28 of 77 (806 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

Clayton is indeed a boss. So yeah Sora did get shot by gun. 


Well there is no denying that. Clayton definately uses his gun to fight against Sora. Violence would definately not be the reason why Sora would not be in.


Lol I'm sorry but Disney had a problem with his gun as stated here from the wiki.

In combat, Clayton uses a double-barreled elephant rifle. However, in the future games, Braig, Xigbar, and the Sniper's weapons were edited in the American versions of the games they were included in. For example, rather than having the Snipers hold their weapons with both hands like in the Japanese version, they hold their rifles in one hand. Other than keeping consistency with the Tarzan film, it is unknown why Clayton was still allowed to wield his weapon despite how two-handed firearms were censored in future games.

 

Disney/Square Enix started censoring firearms in future games. So even though that is present, they didn't like it. Also Clayton when firing his weapon doesn't actually show the animation of the bullet, just the smoke. In PSASBR they actually show Radec's red dot, Drake's revlover bullet passage, and Sweet Tooth's shotgun kickback and shot.

 

I'm sorry if I'm seeming like a troll here but I'm just trying to state facts.


Well that's odd, especially since how America likes to waterdown everything and Japan kept it. If that's the way it's going to be with Disney then it looks like Sora would probably be in the next Smash Bros. rather than Playstation All-Stars Smiley Sad . This was a while back, hopefully Disney doesn't think this way anymore, I mean they own Marvel now.

Deadpool

But I don't want to steer this thread off topic now into a Marvel thing haha.


Disney im coming for you. Watch you back Mickey

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 29 of 77 (789 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012

If anything, the "deaths" in PSASBR are are a lot less violent than anything in Kingdom Hearts. Sure, you may explode... but you immediately disappear. I think the violence factor is negligible. If only I had been able to go to my friends lake house when their friend who works at Disney had been there. I could have grilled her for information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 30 of 77 (772 Views)
Reply
0 Likes