Aug 27 2012
By: ThatDamnNarwhal Uncharted Territory 1729 posts

Playstation All-Star: Sora

[ Edited ]
76 replies 3865 views Edited Aug 27, 2012

Sora

Lets face it, without the Playstation, Kingdom Hearts would of never been as great as it is today. The original game sold 5.6 million copies world wide since it's release. Kingdom Hearts 2 sold 4 million copies worldwide. Both originally on the Playstation 2. They were also the highest rated of them all according to Gameranking and Metacritic. Personally I can not make a comment on the handheld games because I have not played them fully or enjoyed them, I only played the gameboy advanced version which was not that great for me. 

Kingdom Hearts was one of the main reasons for many to get a Playstation, I knew many who did just to play Kingdom Hearts ( they eventually grew into several other Playstation exclusives such as Ratchet and Clank ).

Putting Sora in would give me some more hope that Sora returns into the Playstation family after that long visit in the world of Nintendo. It would definately be a much better place in here than in the next Brawl in my opinion. Kingdom Hearts 3 has also been rumored around, as long as HD remakes of the Playstation 2 games. We can hope that they are Playstation exclusives but information like that is not so certain.

One more thing, quit using the "I doubt Disney would allow their character to be in a game like this" and so, well Disney isn't always sunshine and lollipops. Hell, goofy dies in Kingdom Hearts. Disney can get pretty violent wether its video games, or movies. Give me a reason why they wouldn't want Sora in? More publicity? More money? Considering Disney has a good connection with LittleBigPlanet, it's not like they aren't familiar with Playstation.

I really hope to see him in the final roster rather than DLC, he seems a little more important to Playstation history than that. If all goes to hell, hopefully he'll be in the sequal. 

Sources:

Spoiler

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 77 (3,865 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Playstation All-Star: Sora

Aug 27, 2012

There is just way too many good 3rd party to choose from!

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 77 (3,854 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 27, 2012

you gotta believe

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 77 (3,853 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 27, 2012

i completely agree narwhal sora is in my top 3 most wanted

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 77 (3,849 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 27, 2012

A valid point. I also don't see how it would be a problem, violence being the apparent issue people are raising. I mean, Sora will still be using his keyblade. It's not like he hasn't fought enemies before. I'd say shadow like monsters are on par with people from different backgrounds also for the most part using creative means to fight. If Disney turns it down it'll be for something more then just a simple "ew, violence, yuck."

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 77 (3,844 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 27, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

There is just way too many good 3rd party to choose from!

Tell me about it! 

Sometimes it feels like they should of just stuck with Title Fight haha. But then again, I do like the fact that it's supposed to be Playstation All-Stars rather than just random titles..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 77 (3,840 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

I really want Sora in as well. Good job pointing out that characters actually DIE in KH. People think that since it's Disney, they can't have any violence, therefore they think he won't ever be in the game. If he isn't already in the roster then he must be DLC!

My list of wanted characters:

1. Kat

2. Sora

3. Pyramid Head

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 77 (3,837 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

sold 5.6 million copies on a 150+ console that really pathetic to be honest if you ask me. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 77 (3,836 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Aug 27, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

sold 5.6 million copies on a 150+ console that really pathetic to be honest if you ask me. 

Doesn't matter how much it sold, it's fricking popular. It was actually one of the first games I played on a console.

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 77 (3,824 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 27, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

Popular because people play jrpg's over and over and over agian. I cant remember the last time i beat a game and replayed it

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 77 (3,819 Views)
0 Likes