Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Playstation All-Star Battle Royale (PS3 Exclusive Characters & Multi-Platform Characters) (Stage) Request

Jun 8, 2012

The King of All Cosmos

That's right! Anybody who's been reading these forums knows how much i love this guy and how badly i want him in PSASBR.  I was asked to move my post to this thread so here it is.

KingofAllCosmos.jpg

Why putting the King of All Cosmos in PSASBR would make sense:

His series of games, "Katamari Damacy", started and grew to wild popularity on the PS2 even to the point that pop cultures shows such as "The Simpsons" made references to it.  Almost all of the games have been on a playstation console (PS2, PS3, PSP, PSVita)

Why putting the King of All Cosmos in PSASBR would be fun:

He would make for an excellent change of pace.  Many people are requesting characters that are realistic and use guns or swords.  Don't get me wrong, I definately think Nathan Drake and Solid Snake deserve to be there and want them in as much as everyone else but I would also love some characters that aren't as serious in addition to them.  Parappa and Fat Princess are great examples of that and joke characters such as these are extremely welcome in my book.  His super moves would also look incredible.

Why choose the King of All Cosmos over the Prince of all Cosmos?

The King is the most recognizable and most parodied character in the entire series. He also has more combat opportunities than the Prince.  He used to be a boxer so he would have some real strong melee moves and punch combos.  He also has several powers that could be used for super moves which I'll go over later.

Isn't the King of All Cosmos way too big to fit in the arena?

The King has stated in his games that he is able to change his size.  This could also make for an excellant super move.

Ideas for Super Moves:

Any combination of boxing moves/uppercut: As stated before, he used to be a boxer

Black Hole Creation: In one of the games, he once accidentally created a black hole by serving the ball too hard in a match of tennis

Summoning the Prince: As in every game, he could demand the prince to roll a katamari across the screen which would hit the other players

Rain Down Meteors: In one game, he would punish the prince when the prince screwed up by launching meteors down on top of him while insulting the Prince at the same time.  He could do this same thing in PSASBR.  This special would be similar to Ness'/Lucus' final smash in Brawl

Eye Lasers: In every game the King can shoot lasers from his eyes.  This may work better as one of his normal moves but it's worth mentioning.

Change Size: The King of the Cosmos could change his size to giant and stomp on other players.  He may be able to shoot eye lasers at them as well if that ability is not used for another super

Roll His Own Katamari: The King as mentioned in the games that he sometimes rolls the sun around for fun.  Imagine a super where he is rolling the sun into people

Summoning Robo-King: In one game, a robot duplicate of the King was built.  In PSASBR, he would summon the Robo-King to fight along side him or for him for the duration of the super move

Star Creation: In every game, he explodes katamari into stars. Maybe he could explode his opponents into stars

Royal Rainbow: This is the one everyone was waiting for.  In every single game, The King is able to shoot a rainbow beam out of his mouth that takes over the entire screen.  His head would appear above the stage and shoot this beam out of his mouth engulfing the entire screen.  Or he could fly around while shooting the beam at the ground but I'd prefer the first option

If they can turn Parappa the rappa into a fighter, they could certainly do it to the King of All Cosmos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Re: Playstation All-Star Battle Royale (PS3 Exclusive Characters & Multi-Platform Characters) (Stage) Request

Jun 8, 2012

Now i already believe my job with getting MacGrath in the game is finished, so now I want to work at getting John Marston from red dead redemption into the game, he shares simalarities to drake so I believe he would fit into PABR very well, the game is what, two years old? And it should not be forgotten, it is the greatest western game of all time and i see john using his bowie knife as a melee (Alternating with a tomahawk perhaps :smileytongue:).For long range he would use a pistol, duh. And for a special i see him lassoing a player tying him/her to a horse smacking the horse having the horse run across the arena and out then the horse entering again with the player gone or beat up bad to the point of death, or just lassoing them to a rail toad with the train coming. John would make a great impact on the game for western game fans reeling them in. He also is known very commonly ( Atleast my friends and their friends believe) plus, John is pretty badass. He can have a taunt of him saying "A herd of cows put up more of a fight than you did."

Please make an exception, for the truest badass.

Photobucket
Message 32 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jun 8, 2012

-crash bandicoot

- spyro

-ratchet and clank

- chimera

- jak and dexter

-cole

- dante

- sora

Photobucket
Message 33 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1732 posts

Jun 8, 2012

I hope people mean old school Dante when they suggest him.

Message 34 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jun 8, 2012

You know what would be an awesome stage: helghan crossed with a  fat princess map

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 35 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Characters I would like to see in order from the ones I want most to least.

Musashi - Brave Fencer Musashi

Nariko - Heavenly Sword

Crash - Crash Bandicoot

Meru - The Legend of Dragoon

Prinny - Disgaea series

Ellen - Folklore

Aya Brea - Parasite Eve Series

Cloud and Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII

Spyro - Spyro the Dragon

Megaman Volnutt - Megaman Legends

Tron Bonne - Megaman Legends

Dart - The Legend of Dragoon

Dante - Devi May Cry

Sora - Kingdom Hearts

Sir Daniel Fortesque - Medievil

Spike - Ape Escape

There are other characters that I can't quite remember at this time so for now this is my character list. The reason for Meru over Dart is that she was my favorite but I do realise that they would pick Dart over her. I left Rose "The Legend of Dragoon" and Keats "Folklore" out of the list because I thought that they would play a little to similar to Dart and Ellen. I also left out Jak and Daxter along with Ratchet and Clank because I am 98.97634738% possitive that they are already in the game just not yet announced. Now for Stages. I would love and I mean LOVE to see a stage combined with "Team Buddies". For those who don't know what "Team Buddies" is here is part of the summary from wiki "One fine and sunny day in the land that Buddies roam, there was a great and mighty disco in a tent. This tent would bob up and down with the music. All of a sudden, a large, flat, grey, flying THING blocked out the sun (The Great Eclipse) and began to drop crates. These crates were filled with all sorts of goodies such as Uzis and Bazookas. Inevitably, chaos broke out and the buddies became segregated according to color...stack crates in a 2×2×2 pad located in their starting area. Stacking the crates in different ways make different items when the resulting larger crate is broken; for example, a single crate on a stacking pad produces a light weapon, four crates positioned horizontally makes a heavy weapon, and filling the pad creates a vehicle." In order to compensate for a 2D stage you would just need to have more colors for the boxes instead of just the orange and blue from the game, you could still have them stacked up 2x2. The items that you would be able to crate would be items other games. Each player would have there own base to create from and of course you could destroy or steal your opponets blocks or steal thier item by breaking open the box before they do. Obivoulsy this is just a rough idea and would need some ironing out. I would also love to see a stage With Serbots from "Megaman Legends".

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 36 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Jun 8, 2012

CHARACTERS

SPIKE from ape escarpe with thr ps1 voice not the girly psp voice

SPYRO

THE OLD MAN from ragdoll kung fu

THE ONE GUY from one

CLOUD ff7

CORTEZ time spliters future perfect

STAGES

BLACK ROCK STADIUM twisted metal 9

MOD SPOT modnation

THE FIRST LEVEL BOSS OR SECOND LEVEL BLIMP u know when you ride on top the blimp ine ONE

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 37 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Jun 8, 2012

CHARACTERS

SPIKE from ape escarpe with thr ps1 voice not the girly psp voice

SPYRO

THE OLD MAN from ragdoll kung fu

THE ONE GUY from one

CLOUD ff7

CORTEZ time spliters future perfect

STAGES

BLACK ROCK STADIUM twisted metal 9

MOD SPOT modnation

THE FIRST LEVEL BOSS OR SECOND LEVEL BLIMP u know when you ride on top the blimp ine ONE

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 38 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 11, 2012

For Some more Stages i would like to see Downtown from PAIN with all out distruction in it >:smileyvery-happy:

Message 39 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jun 14, 2012

i wanna see a fat princess level mixed with ape escape them fighting each other...

Message 40 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Likes