Shinra Executive
42141 posts

Re: Playin the classics

Sep 6, 2012

Z112_23 wrote:

yea i know as time goes by, the time i spent in game will be meaningless and instead, what I have accomplished will be the true gauge of progess. and I like to explore and do sidequests so that kind of stuff won't be tedious, or at least, not at first.

Exploring is fine for me (new towns, new shops, new monsters).  Side quests can go either way.  Some I don't mind, some I fall in love with, some I just loathe.  Chocobo Breeding is one of the things I didn't bother with/loathed in VII.  Chocobo Treasure Hunting is something I fell in love with in IX.  I used to boot up the game and play an hour or two doing nothing but looking for more treasure.  It got ridiculous Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 24 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 6, 2012
Anyway i see your new here im rustyrue..welcome to the forums.
Message 22 of 24 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

^^ one thing, the only reason for chocobo breading are the getting of 4 5 of the strongest materia in this game. It goes at a time on my nerves 2, but yea. 

This is the best you can get with chocobo breeding.

Spoiler

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 23 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I assume that's directed at me? haha. but yea I am. I mean, i've been lurking these boards for quite some time now, especially after I got into the Beta but i only just now decided to start posting on these here message boards. I hope to get along with most, if not all of you guys.

-------------------------------------------------------
My plumbing is all screwed up. Because it turns out, I do not own a garbage disposal.
Message 24 of 24 (33 Views)
0 Likes