Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Players are just going to switch to Ratchet, Radec, Nariko and Sly after the nerf hammer.

Dec 30, 2012
Naw, still pwn-ing with Cole. I suck with those you've listed haah
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 29 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Players are just going to switch to Ratchet, Radec, Nariko and Sly after the nerf hammer.

Dec 30, 2012

Hah, I knew it. I've always considered Ratchet a bit on the more annoying side of the roster. Mostly because of that **bleep** grab into level 1. Other than that he is extremely balanced as far as anything else goes. And yes, I realize that the setup I just mentioned isn't usable at all times, but it still annoys me just the same. Radec is way too easy to fight, so I don't find him to be much of a problem. Nariko's combos, when blocked, leave her wide open and can be countered with ease. Plus, if you use a character with a counter, she can easily be defeated. Sly will probably be the only character that will be the new "OP" character, that really won't be able to be countered too easily.

Message 22 of 29 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Radec- lol snipe spam is easy to dodge

Rachet- may have set up spammers is all

Sly- already has enough spammers.

Nariko- not easy to play as so spammers will avoid.
Message 23 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 30, 2012
radec melee combos are getting ap more than everyone
they need to nerf radec
Message 24 of 29 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Are you kidding me? Radec is **bleep** up close..
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 25 of 29 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Ratchet is fine I can't believe how many people think he is a spam character. He has one move that can be spammed, his pistol and that's no where near bad as any one with half a brain can avoid/block then roll in and punish him. Same with his level 1 suck cannon set up its extremely easy to avoid if you pay just slight attention to where you are and he is on any map, if you get caught in it it's your fault it's not cheap. Radec has his sniper and that's insanely easy to avoid. Sly has electric roll with is ok, I have only had a problem if he traps me in a corner, but even then you can escape. Nariko is one of the hardest in the game to use, her shield is easy to avoid (as that's being called her spam move), and is not a huge ap generator.
Message 26 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I use Big Daddy and ive never had trouble with Ratchet, Radec, Sly or Nariko. But no matter who is using them i always seem to be at a disadvantage to Kratos and Raiden. I see an incredible number of Kratos and Raiden Players and i think a nice big nerf would solve a lot of problems
Message 27 of 29 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8568 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Stop bumping old threads Motorstormnut. Keep it up and I'll report you, so KNOCK IT OFF.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 28 of 29 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Ratchet should be the standard for character balancing in this game. No one attack gains rediculous AP, and alternatively, no one attack is completely useless. His Supers range from great to alright, and he isn't a character that can combo into a Lv 1. They should use him as the template for fixing everyone else.

You forget Ratchet now has the most broken grab in the game now that Raiden's has been fixed. 

Message 29 of 29 (29 Views)
0 Likes